Disney CMs really still are the best

jbehr12

DIS Veteran
Back at the world now and I want to take a minute and give a shout out to pretty much every CM I’ve encountered so far... despite all the negative opinions on this board saying they’re not what they used to be I completely disagree. I haven’t encountered a sour person yet and 95% of everyone I’ve interacted with has been nothing short of amazing. Been coming here for 25 years now and they seem just as good if not better than ever. Don’t let one bad egg ruin your opinion on everyone else, CMs are great and they deserve the recognition!

(Even if it doesn’t really mean anything coming from me, they still deserve it!)

Last edited:
Better late than never. I retired six months ago after a span of 22 years at WDW, do I qualify for a little bit of that shout out?

And don't forget to send in those CM appreciation reports!

The CMs tell me it really means a lot to them!:)

Back at the world now and I want to take a minute and give a shout out to pretty much every CM I’ve encountered so far... despite all the negative opinions on this board saying they’re not what they used to be I completely disagree. I haven’t encountered a sour person yet and 95% of everyone I’ve interacted with has been nothing short of amazing. Been coming here for 25 years now and they seem just as good if not better than ever. Don’t let one bad egg ruin your opinion on everyone else, CMs are great and they deserve the recognition!

(Even if it doesn’t really mean anything coming from me, they still deserve it!)

Please Tweet your compliments to @WDWToday. They really do pass that along to the CMs. I was so pleased to see them Tweet out a picture of the CM I complimented.

Fill out those compliment cards they really do matter. We had an incredible waitress at Boma last trip (ate there twice) and I sent in 3 compliment cards. Well she and my daughter had exchanged emails (they really got along) and my daughter was told how at a meeting on day her new friend was noted by management for the cards.

Is there some place I can find the compliment cards on-line? Then I can have them with me on my next trip. Last time I had to stand in line at guest services to get one.

I filled one out at Guest Services for the CM who was my server at Flying Fish. he was so nice and had them make a special mini dessert just for me that was like their Under The Sea dessert they no longer make. I had asked him why they stopped it and then he had it made for me

I was just asking on another thread about compliments cards.

Please Tweet your compliments to @WDWToday. They really do pass that along to the CMs. I was so pleased to see them Tweet out a picture of the CM I complimented.
I would tweet but don't have twitter and rather not get it. :(

Fill out those compliment cards they really do matter.
Been to Guest Services a few times in the past two years and many CM's didn't know what I was talking about and told me to tweet out the compliment. :(

Is there some place I can find the compliment cards on-line? Then I can have them with me on my next trip. Last time I had to stand in line at guest services to get one.
I would love a blank one or maybe I will just make one at this point.

I was just asking on another thread about compliments cards.

I would tweet but don't have twitter and rather not get it. :(
Why do people "assume" everyone uses every app that is available?

Been to Guest Services a few times in the past two years and many CM's didn't know what I was talking about and told me to tweet out the compliment. :(

I would love a blank one or maybe I will just make one at this point.
Let me know if you make a blank one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts