Disney Club Membership-How Long to Receive Card and Benefits?

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
Hi All! I was wondering if any of you knew how long it took to be able to use your DC membership if you applied on-line? If I would apply for DC membership today - would have the card to use by the time that I get to WDW in 3 (2 1/2 ?) weeks?

Thanks! :)

I ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and got it a few days ago (maybe 10 after I ordered?). I think they say 4-6 weeks before you receive it but I certainly got mine faster than that. They do give you the number right away in an email. You could use that on-line at the Disney Store but I don't know that it would do you any good at WDW.

Good luck!!
Meredith :D

I just got mine last week after signing up online and got mine quickly too, about 10 days. Good luck.

Oh I HOPE that I am as fortunate as you were! I just signed up tonight and would SOOOO like to get the discount on an AP when I go in a few weeks!
Thank you so much for your encouraging words! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter