Disney Club Entertainment Discount

fan1disney

Earning My Ears
Just booked a room at Amerisuites for May with may Disney Club Entertainment feature
discount on hotel's .Booked 7 night's a Amersuites Lake Buena Vista for 44.50 a night
may 2-9 2002 before we go on our 3 day Wonder cruise with tax makes it 49.84 a night
it is 50% off the standard rate .I just saved us $178.00 .I can spend more at the market
place and on ship now . :) :) :):pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

How did you book this with your entertainment card from the Disney Club. When I searched for hotels in orlando area it did not show any? Thanks for the help. Have a great time on your cruise.

Thanks for the tip fan1disney :-) I booked it for our vacation May 18-26 and got the same $44.50 rate :-) I checked July and they gave me a rate of $99.00 (passed) and November and they gave me a rate of $49.50 (booked). I am going to be in Orlando in March and have reservations at the Hilton through priceline so I am going to check out both Amerisuites and Country Inn & Suites at Calipso Cay. I will let everyone know how they are when I get back. Thanks again fan1disney :-)

I am having a hard time with this as well.

Do any of the Downtown Disney hotels accept the Disney Club/Entertainment rate? If so, whihc ones? I know that the Swan and Dolphin does :confused:

try

Amerisuites at Calypso Cay
(pretty much the same rate as Country Inn & Suites and in the same complex)

Courtyard on Palm Parkway

Homewood Suites

All these take the card and have very good rates.

Good luck :-)

The only Downtown Disney resort I've checked with was the Grosvenor. They accept the Disney Card as the Entertainment card. Now please note I haven't used it but I asked specifically if they accepted it and explained I had heard they weren't valid in Orlando. The woman I spoke with was very clear in her response.

Hope this helps.

Carolyn

I called the Grosvenor twice, spoke to two different people, and was told they did not accept the Disney Club Entertainment Card... :confused: :confused: I wish these places would get thier stories straight, and train theier employees with the same information.

You wouldn't by any chance remember who you spoke to??

I don't remember but may have it written down in all my notes at home. Depending how busy I am I'll try to browse my notes and see if I wrote it down. I probably did because they quoted me a rate. I don't remember the rate either!

Carolyn

Sorry it took so long to get back. I found my notes. I wrote down the phone number but failed to write down the name. The rate I have quoted was $80 to $95 per night for a tower room over the Memorial Day Weekend. This wasn't much of a discount off the posted rates on their web site.

I usually write down the name but failed to do so this time.

Carolyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter