Disney Club Discounts

ecolyer

Mouseketeer
We just booked our FW vacation for late April...can't wait . Will be our 5th trip there, and it gets better every time we go. Love FW -- would rather be there than in hotel somewhere.
I was wondering if it is worth purchasing a Disney Club membership...How much of a discount do you get when you buy admission hopper passes?? Anyone out there know if it is worth the $39.95??

I believe you get about a 5% discount on park passes with the DC card. You can often get discounts on resort stays, too. I just checked Mousesavers.com and there doesn't appear to be a general discount on the DC membership--sometimes there is. We got our campsite at a fairly good discount using the DC membership, but got it at a great discount when we called the AP line. There is also a current discount on campsites listed on Mousesavers.com

You can check WDWIG.com to get more info about the DC discounts. I find it saves me a lot of money when I choose to overspend at the Disney store!

93 days to go!

:pinkbounc If you have an Entertainment book you can save 20% on the Disney Club membership - I think I saw this on anther thread - every penny counts! I think it costs $31.95 if you have the code. good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter