Disney clothes and gifts at a discount? Looking to purchase pre trip

ktjdisneymom

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
I’m hoping to save some cash by buying Disney outfits and small gifts (activity books, stickers,etc)for my daughter before our trip. Where do you find the best Disney stuff? Where are the deals??

I’ve gotten a few items from Disney Store Outlet sales, Dollar Tree, Walmart, and JCPenny

I know I have a "I'm Grumpy 'Cause You're Dopey" t-shirt that is at LEAST 8 or so years old, that I've washed probably THOUSANDS of times, since I wear it VERY frequently since my friend's mom gave it to me. Always gets smiles and has started more conversations than I can count - all most of the reason I buy/wear "those types" of t-shirts in the first place! :) Anyway - I've also bought TONS of MUCH more expensive t-shirts from many other places since then, and besides the "paint" (or whatever you call it) being admittedly the worse for wear, it's held up remarkably well, especially when compared to those more expensive shirts. She got it somewhere at a "Dollar Store" - so MANY these days - Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Dollar General etc., etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter