Disney changing or posting hours???

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
Just checked WDW.com, no hours to be found, even for Feb or Mar. Maybe they are getting ready to post May?

Keep checking the hours up until the day you leave as they may be changing. I have heard that Disney is cutting back some of their hours due to the lack of crowds.

I can't even get on the site. It says service not available.:(

I have a baaaaad feeling about this, the last time I noticed this disney cut back the hours for the first two weeks of march....
Rileygirl

We're leaving for WDW one week from tomorrow - where did you see the hours for early March. I was really looking forward to our e-ticket night!

Thanks!

Hi Lisa

here is a free link that tells you all about the cut hours for the first two weeks of march, there could be some more cuts, or maybe they will extend the hours again, but as it stands now the four spectro's and one e-night have definetely been cut. Also, there are a few threads about this on the board, you may have to look on page 3 or 4 to find it.
http://tourguidemike.com/whatsnew/index.asp?latest_id=22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter