Disney Chain Countdown Ideas

Taytoretots

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I've been to Disney many times before but this will be our first time with my nephew who is 4, but will be 5 in Disney. As I'm sure you can imagine this is equally exciting and scary, so I'm doing even extra planning! I'd love to create a Disney Chain Countdown for him. He loves Advent Calender's so this is right up his alley. I've seen so many creative and amazing ideas for these countdowns, but after hours of surfing the web, I can hardly find any ideas to put on the rings! I'd like to do something for everyday (if possible) even though I think we'll start 120 days out (I'm just so excited!). I want the days to be creative and fun to really get him excited. My current ideas (that i've found around and thought of myself) are as follows. Any ideas are appreciated!
  • Watch specific Disney Movies
  • Read a Disney book
  • Make a list of who we need to meet
  • Disney for halloween - talk about costume (are you a villain or a hero?)
  • What are the toys you need?
  • Pack (last week)
  • Write a letter to your favourite Disney character and tell them you're visiting
  • Favourite Disney song? Lets Dance
  • Colour a Disney picture
  • Talk about what happens if we get lost. (and what's your phone number again? ;)

Thanks! And sorry if this is a repeat post :D

My friend got removable wall decals for her 3 year old's bedroom, and every night they'd remove a wall decal. Granted I think they only did about 30 nights worth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!