Disney Career Start Parent Thread

I know how your feeling, I'm feeling the exact same way!! LOL Time went by too fast this summer!!! They thought it was too slow and I feel like it was too fast, not enough time. Does everyone have everything?

We are staying at POP too!!! We will be there from 8/29 thur 9/3, we would love to meet ahead of time. Tuesday we are picking up Nicheles "roommate" (the one who she hopes will be her roommate) at the airport and she will be staying with us until too. :goodvibes If anyone wants to meet up just let me know!!
But your right , it would be nice to put names with faces:)

I am not sure that Caitie has everything but we will soon find out! :rotfl: At least I am not working for the next few days, so I can pack, pack, PACK!

I am so excited that you are staying at POP too!!:stitch: We will have to meet up right away! Are you all going into the parks or anything on any of those days? We will have to exchange cell phone numbers or something! I think Caitie has Nichele's cell phone, so that is good! I can't wait to go! :stitch2: We stayed at POP once before and it is so fun there!:cool1:

I am not sure that Caitie has everything but we will soon find out! :rotfl: At least I am not working for the next few days, so I can pack, pack, PACK!

I am so excited that you are staying at POP too!!:stitch: We will have to meet up right away! Are you all going into the parks or anything on any of those days? We will have to exchange cell phone numbers or something! I think Caitie has Nichele's cell phone, so that is good! I can't wait to go! :stitch2: We stayed at POP once before and it is so fun there!:cool1:

Nichele is all packed up but some clothes ..LOL I'm so excited about goin to Orlando and meeting everyone. I'm really happy that there are some other CS people staying at POP too!!! Nichele said she will call Caitie as soon as she gets to POP and see where everyone is at :yay: Then maybe we can meet up.

Sunday and Monday we dont have any plans as of yet, but Tuesday we are picking up Taylor and she needed to get some stuff for the apartment.
We would love for you and Caitie to come with us if you dont have any plans. If you need to get any last min. things.

We have stayed at POP before and it was fun. We love it there :goodvibes

Nichele is all packed up but some clothes ..LOL I'm so excited about goin to Orlando and meeting everyone. I'm really happy that there are some other CS people staying at POP too!!! Nichele said she will call Caitie as soon as she gets to POP and see where everyone is at :yay: Then maybe we can meet up.

Sunday and Monday we dont have any plans as of yet, but Tuesday we are picking up Taylor and she needed to get some stuff for the apartment.
We would love for you and Caitie to come with us if you dont have any plans. If you need to get any last min. things.

We have stayed at POP before and it was fun. We love it there :goodvibes

Jess is staying at POP for a few days, too! On Sunday, we have adr at Garden Grill, so we will probably be in Epcot that day. On Monday, we have adr at Cape May Cafe for breakfast and Tony's Town Square for dinner. Would you and Nichele maybe want to come to breakfast with us? We could try to change the number of people from 4 to 6... On Tuesday night, we have dinner at Kona...:love:...I am not sure what we are doing during the day, maybe shopping with you! :woohoo:

Please definitely call as soon as you get there! We can't wait to meet you all! :woohoo:

Jess is staying at POP for a few days, too! On Sunday, we have adr at Garden Grill, so we will probably be in Epcot that day. On Monday, we have adr at Cape May Cafe for breakfast and Tony's Town Square for dinner. Would you and Nichele maybe want to come to breakfast with us? We could try to change the number of people from 4 to 6... On Tuesday night, we have dinner at Kona...:love:...I am not sure what we are doing during the day, maybe shopping with you! :woohoo:

Please definitely call as soon as you get there! We can't wait to meet you all! :woohoo:

We would love to go with you all for breakfast if you can change it but if you cant that is okay we can meet up maybe afterwards or something ... we have Nicheles dad with us too :)

We would love to have u all come with us shopping :cheer2: When does Jess get to POP? ... Do you know if anyone else is staying there? We cant wait to meet you all too!!!

Yikes! We leave in 10 days....what happened to the summer?

We will be staying at Old Key West August 29-September 5th.

Steph's friend Britt and her family are also driving down on the same day I think. There are a few other Hoosier girls that are leaving around the same time as well.

Packing is at full speed now, I think she has everything she needs and we pretty much have it all ready to load up in the car.

We will be staying at Old Key West August 29-September 5th.
We'll be at Old Key West too. :cool1:
Checking in on the 30th. I'm staying until the 3rd.

Nicholas doesn't know a soul going into this program- and he never did get on the boards to meet anyone. :sad2: He does admit he's pretty nervous though.

We are packing- not full force yet, but will do that this weekend. We have to clean out his car too- it's full of sand from summer camp!!
We had all of his stuff from his 1 yr of college (08-09), so we didn't have to buy much. The sheets, bathroom stuff, a few kitchen items were all packed just waiting for him to move out again!

DH is taking the car down on the autotrain- he'll arrive in Orlando the same time we land, so we should all get to the resort at the same time.
The only plans we have are Epcot during the day & Jiko for dinner on Monday the 30th. DH has to leave the next morning- so Nick & I will do the check-in & apartment prep together. We are doing breakfast at Olivia's Tuesday morning if you'd like to join us- around 8:30.

Iris- what part if Indiana are you from? We were just out there last weekend (Ft Wayne area) for a family reunion. My older son graduated from Purdue last December. DH is a Hoosier for sure (Indy)!

Hope to meet some of you on Sept 1st!

We'll be at Old Key West too. :cool1:
Checking in on the 30th. I'm staying until the 3rd.

Nicholas doesn't know a soul going into this program- and he never did get on the boards to meet anyone. :sad2: He does admit he's pretty nervous though.

We are packing- not full force yet, but will do that this weekend. We have to clean out his car too- it's full of sand from summer camp!!
We had all of his stuff from his 1 yr of college (08-09), so we didn't have to buy much. The sheets, bathroom stuff, a few kitchen items were all packed just waiting for him to move out again!

DH is taking the car down on the autotrain- he'll arrive in Orlando the same time we land, so we should all get to the resort at the same time.
The only plans we have are Epcot during the day & Jiko for dinner on Monday the 30th. DH has to leave the next morning- so Nick & I will do the check-in & apartment prep together. We are doing breakfast at Olivia's Tuesday morning if you'd like to join us- around 8:30.

Iris- what part if Indiana are you from? We were just out there last weekend (Ft Wayne area) for a family reunion. My older son graduated from Purdue last December. DH is a Hoosier for sure (Indy)!

Hope to meet some of you on Sept 1st!

We are from Northwest Indiana, about an hour out of Chicago!! Go Boilermakers!! My older daughter is a junior at IUPUI and loves Indy!!

We don't have a lot of specific plans until after my husband arrives which will be on that Tuesday if all goes well. He isn't leaving until Monday due to work so we will be there a few days earlier. If I can drag the girls out of bed by 8:30 it would be fun to have breakfast at Olivia's with you. (Steph's sister is also going with us to "help" us drive - that is her angle and she is sticking with it).

Well, I hope you can get the girls up in time- it would be fun to share breakfast before the have to check in the next day.

If anyone else is staying at OKW- Tuesday, 8/31 at 8:30am for breakfast- the more the merrier!

Well we are in the final count down for Megan we will be leaving on the 26 of Aug. staying at the CSR, she gets check in on the 1st of September. Question for all of the parents are you going with your child when the check in for the apartment or not where will we stay at while they are doing that. Can we see the apartment afterwards. We will also need to go to walmart to get her beding and some food will they have a bus that day for her only. If not how can we get her and ourselves to the walmart store.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter