Disney caps

mforbach

Mouseketeer
We are leaving on the 18th for WDW. I just decided to try to buy 2 caps for my DD and my DN who are both 5. I like this idea better than an autograph book but need suggestions on where to find them. Are they available at WDW? If possible I would like to find them before we leave as I like everything ready ahead of time. Any help would be appreciated.

I did this for my two nephews last year. Found the caps at Walmart--just plain ones. I've also seen them at Target. Someone else found a hat with a huge M on it-for Mickey of course! (Not Michigan!) I got a fabric pen from Hobby Lobby and it was a huge hit.
My nehews are both 12 and would never have stood in line to get a BOOK signed!!! Books are for school-LOL! They also got lots of attention from the characters--some signed the caps while they were wearing them. It was kind of difficult for some to sign the hats, but they were great about it. Be careful which character signs them first---human, I mean, character nature has them wanting to sign it front and center and in BIG letters. You might want to make sure they are a favorite or show them where to sign. (One of my dn had a 'girl' sign their hat first and was a little embarrassed until the cap filled up! LOL! Boys!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter