Disney campers from Louisiana

WishUponAStar

Mouseketeer
Looking for disney campers from LA. Tell me about your trip. Where did you stop for first (and/or second) night? How long did it take you? Any towing problems? Road construction? Feel free to e-mail me with any comments at power_rack@yahoo.com Please title your e-mails with a Disney subject or I might not open it (virus). Planning a trip and need advice. 21 ft. trailer- (Trail Lite). Will be traveling on Interstate 10 and 12 starting in Southwest LA. Summer trip. Have had to cancel several times and reschedule. Getting frustrated.

Last time I drove in that vicinity was when I moved from Arizona, by then I was in the home stretch as it seemed i was in Texas for weeks ( Actually only 1.5 to 2 days), You should be able to make the trip in a good day, but for comfort you may want to stop for the night.

I have heard there are some nice campgrounds in the panhandle of Florida, some on the beach.

Why have you had to reschedule. that can be frustrating, but when you do take your trip I am confident you have a good time. Sending pixie Dust your way :) :cool:

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

I'm from Panama City and we have some nice campgrounds here if you want to stop here for the night. And then it takes about 6 1/2 hours from PC to FW. (that's how long it takes us pulling a popup).
We have St. Andrew's State Park. You can camp with a waterfront site if you wish. We love that because the kids go swimming and dh fish's right from the campsite. Plus I love to curl up with a good book and watch the fishing boats come and go.
If you have any questions...I'd be happy to answer you. :)
There are also other campgrounds nearby if you are interested.

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 & Kayla-8
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
mickey82.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter