Disney cake blog help?

TravelingCoopers

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Could anyone here give me any advice for starting a blog or website please? I make my own Disney-themed birthday and occasion cakes (will have to post some pics in the forum soon!) on request from friends and family, and now I want to get a blog going for photos and recipes. I've never done anything like this before and there seem to be so many options out there. Blog sites like Wordpress seem popular, but it looks quite complicated to use and I wondered if something like 1and1 http://website.1and1.com/make-your-own-website (link there if you want to take a look) would be better? I really don't have any experience of website building so would love to hear any suggestions at all!

Thanks so much! :)

I thought that blogger was easy to set up. I'd look at some other blogs using that engine (maybe you can search "cake blog" just to see how they are organized. I know there are a ton more bells and whistles you can add but for starters, I thought it was really easy....

Thanks TigersLions, I'll have to explore blogger a bit more! I was worried you had to have html coding knowledge or whatever which really put me off, hence looking for a company which did everything for you, but if you say it's easy I'll give it a go.

Good idea to run my eye over other cake blogs, it's giving me lots of ideas. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!