• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Bus Transportation

barbanm

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone-

Just wondering if anyone has been to Disney recently. I am debting whether to rent a car or take take Tiffany Town Car. Just wondering what your thoughts are. I have always had pretty good luck with Disney transportation from resorts to parks, but know it can take alot of time if you are going to dinner at another resort, which we will do. Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

We were at WDW just a month ago. (sob)
The bus service was even better last month than the previous january.
We had a rental car for the first couple of days and we found it frustrating and cumbersome.
We had it so we could go around to the discount outlet stores and a HRC. But it wasn't worth it. We were glad to turn it in and RELAX!
If you are really concerned about getting from resort to resort, forget the rental car and just take a taxi the few times you think you may need it.

We never rent a car, taking Tiffany and relying on Disney transportation. Went in Dec. as was close to flawless. In fact, the drivers seemed liked displaced comedians entertaining the riders the entire trip. Had only 1 glitch when we waited a very long time at downtown when transfering to CR for dinner, but a fluke. Toyed with the idea of renting a car for our trip in April as we too resort hop with our young daughters for dinner. When I suggested to my DH he looked at me like I was crazy and stated that he enjoys the bus trips. I realized he is correct and I cannot justify the money. Figure we would make out far ahead even if we decide to take a taxi to another resort once or twice.

My advice is to sit back, relax, save money, and leave the driving to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter