Disney Brand Lugggage

littleBeast

Earning My Ears
Disney has some cute luggage that appear to be unbranded - just “Disney” and no reviews. Wondering if anyone has purchased their soft side luggage like the one below and can speak to their quality. Thanks!

2uiyrfm.jpg

I did not purchase that luggage but have seen it first hand and have inspected it. I did not feel that it was of a high enough quality to warrant the price they were asking. there weren't any obvious shortcomings but even after the "Disney Surcharge" I felt that the quality just wasn't there.

P.S. I would love to have some nice DCL luggage to take on our cruises so I would have bought if I like it. We ended up buying some nice Tumi pieces after looking around at various other stuff.

YMMV :3dglasses

I did not purchase that luggage but have seen it first hand and have inspected it. I did not feel that it was of a high enough quality to warrant the price they were asking. there weren't any obvious shortcomings but even after the "Disney Surcharge" I felt that the quality just wasn't there.

P.S. I would love to have some nice DCL luggage to take on our cruises so I would have bought if I like it. We ended up buying some nice Tumi pieces after looking around at various other stuff.

YMMV :3dglasses
Thanks!

I asked around and it seems like many people bought it and liked it. I decided to just buy the small carry-on size because it’s 30% off today, which makes the price a bit better... but I think I will look for a sturdier brand for my checked bag.

I have one of the hard sided disney branded bags. It has various Disney emojis on it. It is adorable and easy to find on the carousel at airports, BUT it is a spinner with crappy wheels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!