Disney Board Games - Space Mountain

Scootin'By

DIS Veteran
Over the last few years, I've really enjoyed playing the new Disney board games coming out. It's a nice taste of Walt Disney World that you can enjoy when you can't get down to the park.
My two favorites so far have been Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise. Haunted Mansion really gets the theming right and is complex enough for adults, but simple enough for kids. Jungle Cruise is pretty straightforward, but I like the vibe and the kids love it!

I've tried a few others that were either too simple (I'm looking at you Hocus Pocus) or too complicated (Villians!). Today I tried Space Mountain with my oldest and we loved it! I think it will be more complicated than Jungle Cruise, but less complicated than Haunted Mansion. And again, I love the theming - You open up the box and the inside image is of the launch bay at Space Mountain. Chills!

It also helps that I picked it up on sale for $12. Anything for that price is worth it :-)

The only bummer is usually finding someone to play with. Hmmm

1689624740326.png

Over the last few years, I've really enjoyed playing the new Disney board games coming out. It's a nice taste of Walt Disney World that you can enjoy when you can't get down to the park.
My two favorites so far have been Haunted Mansion and Jungle Cruise. Haunted Mansion really gets the theming right and is complex enough for adults, but simple enough for kids. Jungle Cruise is pretty straightforward, but I like the vibe and the kids love it!

I've tried a few others that were either too simple (I'm looking at you Hocus Pocus) or too complicated (Villians!). Today I tried Space Mountain with my oldest and we loved it! I think it will be more complicated than Jungle Cruise, but less complicated than Haunted Mansion. And again, I love the theming - You open up the box and the inside image is of the launch bay at Space Mountain. Chills!

It also helps that I picked it up on sale for $12. Anything for that price is worth it :-)

The only bummer is usually finding someone to play with. Hmmm

View attachment 778504

Ooh! Where'd you get that for 12 bucks? I've been eyeing it.

I have the same issue as you thoguh too - finding people to play with!

Last edited:
I played this again over the weekend with a bigger group and it really held up well. The rules were easy enough to explain and by the end of it everyone was a pro. It was super fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter