disney birthday trip

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
we are taking our ds ,who will be 6 to disney for a birthday trip! any suggestions on how to make this trip extra special for him? we are staying at the contemporary resort in a tower room( i requested a mk view) and I have a ps for chef m for his b'day. any ideas would be welcome! I would like this to be a trip he always remembers!

We took my dd who turned six last year for her birthday. As soon as you get to the Magic Kingdom stop at City Hall and tell them that it is his birthday and they will give him a button that says it's my birthday and a phone call from Goofy. My DD wore her's all week and all sorts of people noticed and wished her a happy birthday. THe CM's were great at making her feel special. Make sure to mention that you are celebrating a birthday when you make you ps and also when you get to the restaurants. We had a ps for the ice cream social and the waiters all came over with Mickey singing happy birthday with a birthday cake for her and a certificate that was signed by all the characters with no extra charge! At Boma they brought a card signed by the staff and a special cupcake. You will not believe how magical it is to be there on your birthday. Those are just some of the things that happened for her. It is going to be an experience that you all will always remember.

I'm also taking my DS this spring for his 5th b-day. I'm looking into the Birthday cruise. I'm also planning to order a gift basket from WDW Florist to be delivered on his b-day. I was also going to bring some streamers & balloons from home and decorate the room when he falls a sleep, so when he wakes up on his b-day he gets a nice surprise.

We did the same, hit The City Hall for a Birthday pin and the CM's were so kind to my daughter. We had breakfast at Crystal Palace and they sang to her and one little boy happy birthday and Tigger did a funny dance. This is a day she will never forget. All day getting on every ride they would say Happy Birthday.

We were there also for DD 5th birthday and it was so much fun!
Make sure you let the front desk know it is her birthday. They sent balloons and a signed card from her favorite character! We were staying at Fort Wilderness and they did it there! IT was wonderful!
We had dinner at 1900 Park Fare and the table had fancy Mickey dust on it and they brought over a huge cupcake and sang!
We did the button too! Also DD fell inlove with Minnie on that trip and we tried to get PS somewhere with her and had no luck. The guy was so nice he gave her a small Minnie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter