Disney Beach Club

Chrl

Earning My Ears
Hi,
have questions about requesting handicapped room. Since my Travel Agent is making all the arrangements and will be contacting the s/n reservations #, will they need to know specifics? Also, has anyone stayed at the Disney Beach Resort in Epcot? Are the rooms big enough to manuver a wheelchair in?

Thanks for the help.

Chrl said:
Hi,
have questions about requesting handicapped room. Since my Travel Agent is making all the arrangements and will be contacting the s/n reservations #, will they need to know specifics? Also, has anyone stayed at the Disney Beach Resort in Epcot? Are the rooms big enough to manuver a wheelchair in?

Thanks for the help.

I stayed at BC in an accessible room with my electric scooter...less maneuverable than a manual wheelchair in tight spaces....and the room was big enough...Two people, one large Service Dog, and one large scooter... plenty of room. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter