• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Bathroom Help Please!

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Hi all,
Thinking of fixing up our main floor washroom which is now Burgundy. The wall paper looks like it needs to come off now so I was thinking of doing a Disney theme but nothing too crazy being a main floor washroom. Anyone have any cool photos to share? I want it to look modern with sutle Disney items. Thanks!

We are doing our main bathroom Disney, I bought the Disney shower curtain at disneyshopping.com, its the one with the Mickey Head and hands, its cream color and I got the rug to match. I bough red towels and black ones to hang over the red towels, on the black towels I put an R for my dd name and an M for my ds son names. I got a yellow trash can, soap dispenser and toothbrush holder, I put Mickey mouse stickers from AC Moore on the trash can. I will also put Mickey soap and shampoo that I have collected from the resorts in a basket, and possibly a Micky Mouse stuffed on the counter. a wonderful diser let me borrow her stamps so i will do SOME stamping on the wall and a nice Mickey picture:) Oh I also got the Mickey drawer pulls from disneyshopping.com,

WE settle on April 30 and its first on my list to get done, when I take pics I will TRY to pos them!

Hi, we just got done rennovating one of our bathrooms in the Disney theme. Only took us two years to get everything done. :rotfl2: But we had a great time doing the rennovation.

For our pics go to weluvdisney.smugmug.com/gallery/2454356#128708018
Just place www. in front of the weluv... to make this work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter