Disney Approved Fire Pits

I don't understand Enchanted's comment about a pit already being at her campsite. Someone ahead of her left a Disney approved firepit? Hard to believe. And there are no (or should not be) any open fire-pits/fire-rings like so many other campgrounds allow. :confused3

Ken, maybe she's referring to the bbq grill? :confused3 Bama Ed

We love the fire pit. We are finally getting to try it out before arriving at the Fort on Friday and it is well worth the money.
Couldn't be better. We got crackling dura flames for it and they are awesome.

Minniemoomoo

Make sure if you are going cook over it you use the crackling dura flames Logs that says roasting on it...

No cooking over our fires we use our grill for that. We just wanted to have a little fire to sit around and tell stories. Works beautifully!

It's hard to keep my granddaughter out of cooking on it, so we will getting the roasting logs... I think the fire pit is just the right size.. I'm so glad you like it too...

We used our fire pit several evenings at FW it was awesome. Worked perfectly and very easy to clean up for the trip home. Definitely a great purchase not just for FW but for camping everywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter