Disney Alternative Question

iupui1299

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone. So my wife and I had a five year anniversary trip to Disney all set for June. Only time we can go anywhere this year and we never have time to ourselves...ever, lol. Since that won’t be happening and we still have plane tickets is there a beach within an hour or two with ocean view type hotels that anyone would recommend? Just tossing around options. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hey everyone. So my wife and I had a five year anniversary trip to Disney all set for June. Only time we can go anywhere this year. Since that won’t be happening and we still have plane tickets is there a beach we could rent a car and drive to with ocean view type hotels that anyone would recommend? Just tossing around options. Thanks in advance!
Clearwater on the Gulf Side or Cocoa Beach on the Atlantic. There are plenty of sightseeing trips within day drives on either side.

Hey everyone. So my wife and I had a five year anniversary trip to Disney all set for June. Only time we can go anywhere this year. Since that won’t be happening and we still have plane tickets is there a beach we could rent a car and drive to with ocean view type hotels that anyone would recommend? Just tossing around options. Thanks in advance!

There are a lot of DIS'ers on this board who will be able to point you in the right direction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter