Disney again, yes please! August 11-20/2018 PTR, Update 8/8, pg. 23. COMPLETE!!

I'm SO bummed about the Express Transportation being discontinued, we thought it was fantastic. We loved that the buses were always empty but also saw that as foreshadowing.......
Are you doing the UnDiscovered Futureworld tour in Feb. or the DestiNations tour in WS? We loved UnDiscovered Futureworld and I'm dying to do the other one. DH thinks it's too long for him though and their aren't many reviews out, I need to hear from more people who have done it to convince him ;)

I'm SO bummed about the Express Transportation being discontinued, we thought it was fantastic. We loved that the buses were always empty but also saw that as foreshadowing.......
Are you doing the UnDiscovered Futureworld tour in Feb. or the DestiNations tour in WS? We loved UnDiscovered Futureworld and I'm dying to do the other one. DH thinks it's too long for him though and their aren't many reviews out, I need to hear from more people who have done it to convince him ;)
I was really bummed out as well when the express transportation was ending before we get there.
Oops I called it the wrong name, it is the DestiNations tour in WS. The five hours is a little daunting, however, you do stop for lunch at Rose and Crown. We loved the UnDiscovered FW so we are excited to do this one. We did the FW on Presidents Day last February so I thought we would try to do the WS one on that day also. I will let you know what we thought of it. I have not seen a review of this at all.

Hey Everybody! 4 Days to go, wow so exciting!

I made a few ADR's for February. I snagged a BoG lunch, California Grill and Akerhaus breakfast pre park opening. That is all I did at this time. We also plan to eat at The Wave breakfast buffet and Via Napoli for dinner. I didn't book those yet.

Airline prices are still so high for November. I keep checking and today was no different. I had read today was the best day to book for the best prices, well I sure didn't think so.

So, no flights booked yet for November or February.

I am so excited for our trip on Saturday, the weather looks raining the first couple days but I am not going to let that bother me!:beach:. I know it will be hot.

Here are a few firsts I am going to try and accomplish this trip

1. Experience Pandora, both rides and a meal at Satuli Canteen

2. RoL show and Tiffins

3. Checking out Trader Sam's and getting a cool drink

4. Meet Mickey in his Halloween costume at the party

5. Watch HEA

6. Get Tonga toast at Capt. Cooks

7. Try a cupcake sundae from Sprinkles and eat at Homecomin

8. Try a couple new food items at Food and Wine

9. Meet a couple Dis friends

10. Meet Eric and Flynn Rider!!

I hope I am successful with all these. I will let you all know when I return if I was able to do the top 10 new things.

Thanks to all who have been reading and commenting see you real soon!:disrocks::thanks:

So many awesome new things you're trying! I hope you and Andi have a magical trip pixiedust: Safe travels and I look forward to hearing all about it :goodvibes

Soooooo excited and doing the happy dance here!!!!!!!!
I can't even believe it...seems like we were just in triple digits, waiting for the days to pass by......
Eeeeeeeekkkkkkk, can't believe it's coming so fast now!!!!!!!!! Oh, all the giddy energy I have----I'm just bubbling with excitement. FOUR MORE DAYS :)
Caroline, have a GREAT trip, hopefully we will meet up at one point, how fun!

Caroline and Andi! :yay:
Have THE BEST time----love that you leave tomorrow :) I know everything will be great, and we hope to meet up with you.
Eeeeeek, I can barely type I am so excited, HA.
Safe travels, you two, have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dogdance:

I'm joining in way late, but hoping you'll do a TR that I'll get to jump on upon your return! :thumbsup2 Hope you're having a fabulous time!!!
Thanks for joining in we are back now and had a great time!

Hi Everyone,

We are back from an awesome trip, more to follow! I will be writing my first trip report with lots of dining included so I hope everyone will join in! I will try to link to this pre-trip report when I get started! Stay tuned to find out how I did with my pre trip planning and the many firsts We did this trip. It was a great one!!

IMG_0966.JPG

My FP+ day is fast approaching for our November trip. We pick on 9/22/17 so I am going to start planning my days so I can pick appropriately!

My plan is still to do the Christmas Party on 11/26/17 Andi's Birthday:bday:pixiedust:

I have not bought our airline tickets yet, man the prices are high. I want to fly from our city of Duluth so I will keep checking and if the prices don't change much I will have to just use some of my miles to decrease the cost. I do have many miles so this helps.

We will most likely fly Delta because of my frequent flyer miles and my Delta AE. We get free checked bags and priority boarding.

11/21/17. Day 1, we will plan on FP at MK, sticking with our tradition of MK first and last day. 7DMT, BTMRR, and Peter Pan will be the FP+ for this day. We were going to eat at The Plaza, however, we did eat here in August so I am going to cancel that one.

We will stick with QS for food this day. CHH is my first choice, we will do the mobile ordering since this week will be super busy.

We will definitely hop on this great attraction as well, this is a favorite of mine!
IMG_1600.JPG

Update on the November trip! I found decent airfare from our home town airport so I booked, now the trip is really official!:thumbsup2:woohoo: We will leave at 6:30am but will be in Florida by 1:00pm so happy about this. Our days will be 11/21-11/27/17 so 6 nights, this is a shorter trip for us. We will pack it full of fun! Our flight home doesn't leave Florida until 5:51pm so this is nice.

I have a reservation at POFQ and one at Riverside for about $100.00 less so I have to decide how important the extra money is or to stay FQ which is my first choice. I will decide soon!

I will post next week once I get my FP for the trip. I will also purchase the MVMCP tickets now that I have our flights! We will be doing the party on 11/26/17, Andi's birthday!

Hello Everyone,

9/22/17 was FP+ day, I am happy with my picks! I was up, showered, and ready to go right at 6am central time. I was very worried about getting FoP because I was reading on here, many people were not getting it at all, yikes!

My strategy was to go out to our last two days first and try it that way so stay tuned to see what happened!

Our first day 11/21 will be BTMR, PP, and 7DMT. We arrive in Orlando at 1:20pm if all goes well so the FP times are for evening.

11/22. I have plans to hit Epcot at RD then we will head to MK in the evening for FP there again, I have BTMR, HM, and 7DMT. It is EMH from 10:00pm to 12:00am so we will stay for this.

11/23. Happy Thanksgiving! This day I really changed things up. Andi was not to thrilled with the dining choices I had. I had Garden Grill lunch and TE's dinner. I was only going to keep one but wasn't sure which, well looking at the crowd calendar I decided to drop both and we will head to HS at RD and spend the evening in AK! We will eat at a favorite of ours Yak and Yeti and do FP here! We have Na'vi river ride, EE, and RoL! I am excited about the change!

11/24. Black Friday, no shopping at 5am for us, lol. We will do EMH at MK in the am and head to HS for the evening. FP are TSMM, ToT, and ST. We will also check out the new Christmas lights here and maybe do Fantasmic!

11/25. This is our Candlelight Processional day. We have the first 1/2 of the day open, maybe DS. We will do FP at Epcot. Soarin, SE, and LwtL. I booked Coral Reef for the package, I have mixed feelings about this but I think we will stick with it and give it a try!

11/26. Andi's 18th Birthday :cake::bday: We will do AK in the am with FP for FoP, Dinosaur, and Safari. The evening will be at MVMCP and early dinner for Andi's Birthday at CRT!!

11/27. Last day:crazy2: we will head back to AK for FoP FP then to MK for two other FP we will make that morning. We will be picked up by ME around 2:45pm for the airport!

So those are my FP choices for our trip. I was really proud of myself with my strategy to do the last days first to secure FoP, it was so easy! Well, I then start reading on the boards after patting myself on the back, Disney opened up a bunch of FoP FP on 9/22/17 so I wasn't the FP genius I thought I was lol!!

Stay tuned for more details about this trip coming up soon!

Here I am! Glad you are happy with your FP picks and congrats on 2 FOP, they're like gold these days lol! I was actually making FP's on the 21st and 22nd for clients; managed to get FOP for both of them and then when they released all the extras on Sat. I grabbed another for one of them :thumbsup2 I think they're harder to get than 7DMT and FEA were when they opened :scared:

What wonderful plans! I'm glad you got all the FPs you wanted. Thanksgiving and Andi's birthday sound like they will be great days!
Thanks! I thought I was such a FP expert with FoP, I am really glad we were able to get two! I am happy with changing to AK on Thanksgiving day, this will be a fun and we love Yak&Yeti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!