**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Disney is about the cash at the moment and I'm guessing people would pay even a lot more then the vilians one so I'm guessing they will have them soon

I’m wondering if they’re trying to figure out what to do with Galaxy’s edge before adding dah at hs. I think people would still do it without GE being included. I know we would.

Yeah I think it's strange they havent added more hours in December. No talk about fast passes. I'm wondering if all the talk of it being a failure that they want huge lines for a few weeks in Dec before saving the day with extra hours and after hours announced then

Yeah I think it's strange they havent added more hours in December. No talk about fast passes. I'm wondering if all the talk of it being a failure that they want huge lines for a few weeks in Dec before saving the day with extra hours and after hours announced then
I really don't understand it. With the changes they made to the FP tiering in HS, even as is I feel the events would be booked up. Same with EMM. Don't understand why they haven't opened up more events yet.

I really don't understand it. With the changes they made to the FP tiering in HS, even as is I feel the events would be booked up. Same with EMM. Don't understand why they haven't opened up more events yet.
I plan on utilizing EMH on Sunday for RotR. I have to say, while the FP+ tiers stink before arriving on property, once you are in the park they are AMAZING! I was pulling FP+ after FP+ last week. I got so many tier 1s even up until the last hour I was in the park! Still can't top the overall environment of DAH though.

I plan on utilizing EMH on Sunday for RotR. I have to say, while the FP+ tiers stink before arriving on property, once you are in the park they are AMAZING! I was pulling FP+ after FP+ last week. I got so many tier 1s even up until the last hour I was in the park! Still can't top the overall environment of DAH though.
You actually managed to get SDD on the day?

I'm so hoping for DAH for HS in 2020. Particularly in December. I happened to do it last December and it was pretty special. I would also be game for any SWGE AH or EEMH event but they need to raise the bar a bit as far as character interaction and Disney please bring back March of the First Order!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter