**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

TOT was 75+ minutes last Friday, but it was down most of the evening, and only opened at the very end of the night. Got in line at 12midnight, my on-ride photo was taken at 1:13am. So, about accurate on the wait time. Also, only one of the four "lift shafts" were operating. Two were down for refurbishment, one was just not operating. Very slow moving line.

I appreciate the info here! We're booked for a DAH HS event in June as our only Disney park visit on that trip (we're doing Discovery Cove and a little Seaworld & Aquatica if we can handle the Florida sun for a bit) so we're really excited about the DAH idea! It'll be our first visit to TSL, too. I'm very hopeful that last Friday was just a fluke and we have a great experience!

I've been watching the park hours as they get added for December. Dec 14th, HS is open until 8 pm. That seems early for a Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be a DAH!
What do you guys think?

I've been watching the park hours as they get added for December. Dec 14th, HS is open until 8 pm. That seems early for a Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be a DAH!
What do you guys think?
I hope so!!! We are going to be there then and would LOVE a DAH.

What do you guys think?
I hope so!!! We are going to be there then and would LOVE a DAH.

I am also going in December but I'm only seeing until 12/4 on the Disney website, I am assuming you are looking at TP or some other calendar.
I too am hoping for some DAH Christmas time Magic, but I'm not going to get my hopes up just yet, just too many variables :santa:

I saw some blogger Twitter posts from some kind of Toy Story 4 event last night at DHS. Guess that’s why they skipped 6/7 for DAH....

Question - we are attending DAH at HS 7/19 and staying at YC. I didn't realize there's not normally bus transportation between HS and the Epcot resorts. I'm assuming the boat won't be running by the end of DAH, so what transportation is available back to the Epcot resorts? Is there a special bus?

Question - we are attending DAH at HS 7/19 and staying at YC. I didn't realize there's not normally bus transportation between HS and the Epcot resorts. I'm assuming the boat won't be running by the end of DAH, so what transportation is available back to the Epcot resorts? Is there a special bus?

Not sure if I’ve seen a recent report, but at first the boat wasn’t running after DAH... but then it evolved to where the boat has been running after DAH. I’m ‘assuming’ that’s still the case, but not totally sure.

Not sure about a bus if the boat isn’t running.

Hopefully someone with recent experience can chime in.

I know YMMV with your group but you could walk too.

If you happen to go to woodys lunch box could you let us know what food is available for purchase? if you dont get over there, no biggie, just wondeinrg if i should save some room :)
We’re going tonight! We stayed in Savannah last night and should be to the BWI in around an hour, plan to get situated and then walk up to activate some APs and do the Fantasmic dessert and VIP viewing before after hours starts.

We’re going tonight! We stayed in Savannah last night and should be to the BWI in around an hour, plan to get situated and then walk up to activate some APs and do the Fantasmic dessert and VIP viewing before after hours starts.
We’re at BWV tonight before we leave on the Fantasy tomorrow!

Forewarning... they’re getting very strict with the 7pm admission time. I was able to make FP starting at 6pm and then dining reservation at 6:25pm and had to see guest relations who thankfully admitted us to make it to Mama Melrose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter