**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Thanks! I was afraid even a sprinkle would shut it down. Here’s hoping to no lightning or heavy rain.

Now, having been on it with light rain/drizzle... it's not exactly the most pleasant experience in the world (think needles to the eyes), but it's manageable.

This may have already been answered but I couldn't find it. Do these events sale out? We are headed down during a March spring break weekend. We have done the MK one and really enjoyed it. Was going to do the AK one but haven't heard great reviews and it is an early travel day. I was planning on doing the DHS on the Saturday night but would probably not get tickets until that week when we are at Disney. Does anyone know if they are typically selling out or if there are usually tickets left? There would only be 4 of us and we are AP holders.

This may have already been answered but I couldn't find it. Do these events sale out? We are headed down during a March spring break weekend. We have done the MK one and really enjoyed it. Was going to do the AK one but haven't heard great reviews and it is an early travel day. I was planning on doing the DHS on the Saturday night but would probably not get tickets until that week when we are at Disney. Does anyone know if they are typically selling out or if there are usually tickets left? There would only be 4 of us and we are AP holders.
This current batch of dah hasn’t had any sell outs at any of the parks

Rain in the forecast tonight... we have tickets to DAH, basically to ride SDD since we are offsite and couldn’t get FP. Does SDD tend to close during rain?
We just went to the last one and our forecast that day was like 80% chance of thunderstorms all night. It sprinkled at the very beginning and didn’t rain the rest of the night so I wouldn’t be too worried if I were you. It’s very possible it’ll change.

We just went to the last one and our forecast that day was like 80% chance of thunderstorms all night. It sprinkled at the very beginning and didn’t rain the rest of the night so I wouldn’t be too worried if I were you. It’s very possible it’ll change.

I hope so! But we have ponchos ready in any case!

I never quite trust the wait times on the app for DAH, but they seem pretty low / quiet for tonight. Hope anyone there is having a good time and the rain stays away.

Since the dates aren’t released yet... what are the odds that maybe there will be Disney After Hours at Disney's Hollywood Studios on Saturday, August 3? Do you think because it’s summer they won’t have them?

But at $125/ticket it might be cheaper to just add another park day ticket.

We only planned 2 park days and MK and Epcot were going to be it. Saturday is our travel day so we were thinking of Boardwalk and Disney Springs. But I keep really thinking I want to get to HS and see Fantasmic again.

I think the odds are good but Disney you never know. Unfortunately those dates probably won't come out until closer to your trip. I think it's a great plan but you'll just have to keep an eye out.

We had an awesome time! It did rain, but not a big deal since we brought ponchos and SDD stayed running. We did multiples of everything with no wait. Even SDD was basically a walk-on, especially after it started sprinkling. It was nice that they let guests skip the preshow for TOT and RnRC. We actually left 30 minutes early because we felt a bit queasy from so many rides! Normally I’d have just sat on a bench and enjoyed the atmosphere, but it was too rainy for that. Anyway, 10/10, would do this event again!

We had an awesome time! It did rain, but not a big deal since we brought ponchos and *** stayed running. We did multiples of everything with no wait. Even *** was basically a walk-on, especially after it started sprinkling. It was nice that they let guests skip the preshow for TOT and RnRC. We actually left 30 minutes early because we felt a bit queasy from so many rides! Normally I’d have just sat on a bench and enjoyed the atmosphere, but it was too rainy for that. Anyway, 10/10, would do this event again!
Not sure why Slinky Dog Dash’s initials got asterisks!

Some requests for the folks last night if possible:

1) Did Disney Movie Magic run during the event? If so, what time? Was it noted on the event handout?

2) Were PhotoPass photographers out mid/late event on Hollywood Blvd?

3) Was the rain constant the whole event? On/off? Light/Heavy?

Thanks!

Some requests for the folks last night if possible:

1) Did Disney Movie Magic run during the event? If so, what time? Was it noted on the event handout?

2) Were PhotoPass photographers out mid/late event on Hollywood Blvd?

3) Was the rain constant the whole event? On/off? Light/Heavy?

Thanks!

1) Movie Magic did run at 11PM last night (9 Feb) and was not listed on the handout as an event.

2) There was at least one PhotoPass photographer standing on Hollywood Blvd as we exited the park around 11:15

3) It started with a light drizzle around 10PM (give or take) then stopped all precipitation until just after 11PM when we decided to walk back to the Boardwalk from the park. We were able to see Woody, Jessie and Buzz before the rain started. After the drizzle we didn't see any characters standing outside the rest of the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!