**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

But why do you have to devote an entire day? Once you get your boarding group you can go anywhere and do anything. They give you a 2 hour window to get back and you can keep an eye on current groups to have an idea when you might need to go back. You could do any park, or have a resort day.
Because I have a 6 and 4 year old. If you have kids, I'm sure you're aware EVERYTHING takes longer with them. Getting up at that early hour to prep for the BG and then hitting some rides (standby and FP) will wear them out. Adding in hopping back and forth will just increase the chances of their (little) patience wearing thin (and understandably so). Also, some windows are 1 hour now.

Because I have a 6 and 4 year old. If you have kids, I'm sure you're aware EVERYTHING takes longer with them. Getting up at that early hour to prep for the BG and then hitting some rides (standby and FP) will wear them out. Adding in hopping back and forth will just increase the chances of their (little) patience wearing thin (and understandably so). Also, some windows are 1 hour now.
Gotcha 👍

Extra magic hours just announced for my night in HS on May 31st so I guess I can stop looking for an AH event. Can anyone tell me how much one is able to get done during evening extra hours? Are wait times low?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter