Disney 2018

we have our 2018 dates picked out :) July 17-July 26, 2018 - already have park days and basic dining reservations planned too :) hoping to stay at WL if we can swing it (as long as we can get a standard view room for 25% off)

We are going in April or May and September. Dates will depend on DVC availability.

This is what it looks like so far:

February (if we don't go Dec.2017), March, April and October/November

Nothing booked yet but my prospective dates are Feb 3-10 and I am planning a 2nd stay at POP. I want a Preferred room again and am eagerly following news of the renovated rooms to guess where they'll be by my trip. Hoping they're through bldg 10 by then, loved that location this year.

Gotta have my annual Pizza Night at Via Napoli and Lamb Shawarma from Tangierine. Looking forward to Satu'li Canteen and trying for my first ADR at Cali Grill.

we have our 2018 dates picked out :) July 17-July 26, 2018 - already have park days and basic dining reservations planned too :) hoping to stay at WL if we can swing it (as long as we can get a standard view room for 25% off)

We are going the first week of August and I have our basic dining planned as well...we don't do dining but I keep looking at all ears and licking my lips if all the places we will eat CS....

I am hoping for A good discount too at the Poly. I looked at this years dates with the TA and I hope it's similar....either that or a DVC. My DH needs to decide by August so I can book either then or 11 months out so I can *fingers crossed* get the Poly. He doesn't like the idea of no room cleaning/fresh towels daily.

We just got back from a great stay at BCV and we are already planning a 2018 trip! Tentative, yet prettty firm dates are 5/26-6/2. Split stay between AKV and VWL(BRV). This will be mostly a resort only trip with only a couple of park days. Mostly pool and down time. We also want to check out Disney springs. We are looking at potentially buying into DVC and want to check out a couple more resorts before making our final decision.

Well...we have decided to not buy DVC. We sat down and had a family discussion, and it was unanimous that we would rather vacation other places and come to Disney for a BIG trip only every 2-3 years (I may work a short trip in here and there though, lol). So with that, it works out better for us to either rent points or rent a room through Disney.

We have decided to wait until 2019 for another trip. My husband wants to wait until Star Wars land is open as he is a big Star Wars fan. So...we wait for an opening announcement and plan from there. I really want to go on our Spring Break again in 2019 as the weather was AWESOME. But, I doubt SW is open by then. Boooo, lol. Sigh...and the wait begins. Somebody holla when we have a 2019 thread!

We are planning beginning of May 2018, no idea on where to stay. My main worry is taking my Kindergartner out of school (only child) so no idea what to expect.

How are you getting 25% off? I was thinking to get an AP, just to get possible discount on room and photo pass inclusive.

How are you thinking to get 25% off?

We are thinking first week of March 2018. Flower & Garden started March 1 this year, so we are hoping that will be the same in 2018. We used to go very often when our kids were younger, but now we will be waiting 18 months between trips. So hard! At least the planning makes the time pass quicker.

We're finally going in 2018! Well I'm going back for the first time since I was 10 or 11, but it'll be my husband's first time there. Right now we're looking at mid or late April. Kind of depends on what flights are available when we book.

I'm so happy! I finally did my homework and am reading that I can book online when rates come out then go back when discounts come out and modify my res online and not have to call! "Not calling" is my goal - I will if I have to, but if I can avoid it, I will. Come on 2018 rates!

Planning for August 19-27, 2018, probably at POR! I can't wait! We haven't been since 2007 when our son was 3. We'll be going right before he starts high school. DH and DS tease me mercilessly about planning already but I think it's part of the fun and they'll sure be glad that I did all this planning once we get there!

Planning our BIG family (15 people, 10 adults, 2 kids six and four, 2 kids 3 and under) trip for Feb 11-17, 2018. Haven't figured out where to stay just yet, we want to stay on property and money isn't an issue. Family wants the deluxe dining plan while think we don't really need it as most of are snackers and usually only eat 2 meals a day. We are trying to make it where we can utilize my dad's military discount and save some money. Planning for 4 day park hopper and 1 day park to park at Universal.
I am open to any and all suggestions. I need some help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!