Disney + 10 million Subscribers day one

Experts was saying that Disney plus will have around 8 million subscribers by the end of the year. This was a few days ago that I read this. I thought that number seemed kind of low.

Experts was saying that Disney plus will have around 8 million subscribers by the end of the year. This was a few days ago that I read this. I thought that number seemed kind of low.

Agreed, I was expecting 30 million by the end of the year. I think it's going to be VERY popular once more people realized just HOW MUCH content in on it and it's a great price

So that's basically $70,000,000 a month starting this month of additional revenue stream for the Disney corporation. Pretty smart business move if you ask me.

How many will there be in 7 days when the free 7 day trial expires?

From a business perspective it's good that they're making new original series that should keep people invested in keeping it.

Also, from what I've heard, you can download the movies and as long as you maintain your subscription you can keep the downloaded versions.

I'm sure Disney's plan is to get people to sign up and KEEP them on the platform with a very small amount of drop off, and that monthly revenue stream will be very beneficial for them, especially when it expands to other markets next Spring.

Disney's estimated net worth is $130 billion and this will easily add $1 Billion or more every year at almost no risk to them since they own so much of the content outright and don't have to worry about the same negotiations and licensing fees that Netflix, Amazon do, for example.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter