Disney’s Early Morning Magic-toy story land

Dawn Wise

Earning My Ears
My family is heading to Disney the week of memorial day. Hollywood studios has an EMM event on May 29 that of course is sold out. I was able to get one reservation a few days ago from just stalking the site and continue to do so daily. Just wondering what are the chances of getting the other three reservations that I need or if anyone has any additional tips or pointers for securing those reservations.

"The other three"?

When you say reservations, are you referring to Fast Pass + reservations?

Not too many options but just keep checking the site daily. People will cancel more frequently as the date gets closer. Especially 24 hours before.

"The other three"?

When you say reservations, are you referring to Fast Pass + reservations?
No, the early morning magic event is a ticketed event that you have to reserve in advance. Just like reserving dinner reservations. They had one that became available for one member in my family but we are a family of 4 so I need 3 additional spots to open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter