• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dismantle Counter?

how do I get rid of my counter? I kind of miss it being there...it was telling me how much longer I had as a single woman!! haha

Voila :wizard:

There are other countdowns available on the internet. tickerfactory.com is one of them, and there are others people on here have used.

Obi-Wan Pinobi said:
Voila :wizard:

There are other countdowns available on the internet. tickerfactory.com is one of them, and there are others people on here have used.
are they easy to use? I'm not good at all with anything that involves code...I'll check that site out though, thanks! :flower: :sunny:

Are the counters going to start working again or are we supposed to get rid of them?? I will keep mine there if they are going to start working again...?
THANKS!

"Make the Jardon go away, take it off my shoulders;
Say the things you used to say, and make the Jargon go away."

Please help...thank you.

Shana, the HTML code will never work again.

I've removed the code to clean up your sig for you. :sunny:

webmaster kathy
Help Could you please send a little help my way and get rid fo all the mubble jumble. Thanks so much

WebMasterKathy

I'd like instructions on how to remove my counter mess as well!! Is this information online somewhere?

It's not there!!! I didn't do anything.....must be magic :blush:

jabrown40

Just go to the top of this thread you will see UserCP just under the Thread question click on it. This will take you to User Control Panel, under Settings & Options click on Edit Signature all you need to do is delete everything starting at <Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() </Script> then click save signature. This will remove the old counter script from your signature post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter