DISers stalking DISers...continuing our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyolic

DIS Veteran
This thread was started way back when a group of fellow DISers were all planning their future trips to Disney World at the end of June.

A few of us have continued to post and continue our friendship even after our trips. If you want to join us feel free. Most of this thread can be skipped through and you can probably join right in at the end. We are a fun-loving bunch!!!!

OUR BIRTHDAYS:

Maggie (castawaymam).............October 2
DawnMaree (Disneyolic)...........October 29
Kari (karibritt01)........................November 17
Wendy Grace (wendygrace).......January 28
Brittany (MagicAddict2178).......February 1
Sonya (LizAgna)........................February 29
Kaylie (disneydance)..................March 21
Mandy (mandy200587).............April 13
Joyce (jjohnson).........................April 16
Tony (Ragnrok23).....................July 22
Courtney (CourtneyandRyan)....July 28
Lisa (lgcountry)...........................August 19
Jackie (sunlvr).............................August 24
Renee (SingingMom)..................August 29
Sarah (tnmomof4)......................September 18

PICTURES OF STALKERS:
Courtney...with hubby Ryan
image124.jpg

DawnMaree...with hubby Rob, sons Evan & Alec, and daughter Brooke
image92.jpg

Kari...with hubby Wynn, son Tucker, daughter Avery & Jedi Mickey
DSC01294.jpg

Lisa...with grandson
IM000617.jpg

Maggie...with son Ryan, daughter Haley & husband Kevin
Disney07144.jpg

Mandy...with Dave Yaden from "The Weight"
100_1700-1.jpg

Renee...with hubby Bob & daughter Dana
DSCN2676.jpg

yay for you!!!!

I'm in fellow Stalker!

Here's my ADR times if you want to add them in:
June 20- 50's - 6:30pm
June 21- Coral Reef- 5:30pm
June 22- Le Cellier- 6:30pm
June 23- Raglan Road- 7:00pm
June 24- 50's- 6:30pm

Welcome fellow "DIS Stalkers". I've decided to create a thread dedicated to those going to Walt Disney World at the end of June. I plan on updating this front page as often as I can with anyone joining in or giving me updates of your schedules. I will include our names, whom we are travelling with, where we are staying, dates of course, and any individualized days planning (including park, ADRs, etc.). So if you plan on being there with us, please add to this thread and I will update. Please be sure that I have your correct info also...just in case. I already have a bunch of you fellow DISer's schedules and will post but I want to get this out now so...here goes:

Disneyolic (aka DawnMaree) traveling with DH, DS 7, DS 6, DD 2½+
Port Orleans Riverside....June 22 - 30
22: Arrival very late.
23: Epcot.....Le Cellier 4:10 pm
24: MK.....Crystal Palace 11:30 am
25: AK
26: MK (me & DD).....CRT 12:10 pm
......BB (DH, DSs).....LTT 5:55 pm
27: MGM.....Sci-Fi Dine In 11:30 am, 50s Prime Time 5:40 pm
28: Epcot.....Coral Reef 11:30 (anniversary lunch), San Angel Inn 5 pm
29: MK.....LTT 11:40 am
30: Hang out at POR, leaving on DME at 3:30 pm

CourtneyandRyan (aka Courtney) travelling with DH.
Pop Century....June 20 - 25
20: MGM.....50s Prime Time dinner
21: MK day
.....Epcot.....Coral Reef dinner
22: Epcot.....Le Cellier dinner
23: AK day
.....Pleasure Island.....Raglan Road dinner
24: MK (stalking Disneyolic)
.....MGM.....50s Prime Time
25: Park of choice....leaving at 6:30 pm

SingingMom
Dolphin...June 22 - 30

twob4him travelling with DH, DD 8, DD 3, DD 2½
All Star Sports...June 18 - 24
18: Arrive at resort.....Ohana 6:45 pm
19: MK.....LTT 5:50 pm
20: AK
....Whispering Canyon Cafe 6 pm
21: Boma 7:30 pm
22: Typhoon Lagoon
.....MK.....Crystal Palace 5:10 pm
23: Epcot.....Akershus Princess 6:15 pm
24: Chef Mickey's 9:50 am
.....DTD, then head home.

A&J's mom (aka Ginger) travelling with DH, DD6, DS 22 mo, DMom, DDad.
Port Orleans French Quarter....June 23 - 30

Mharring33 (aka Mitch) travelling with DH, DD 13.
Coronado Springs....June 24 - 28

medicgirl911 (aka Tiffany)
Port Orleans Riverside....June 15 - 22

paulag
Port Orleans Riverside....June 24 - 30
24: MK

radev104
Pop Century....June 18 - 28

TheresaH (aka Theresa) travelling with DH, DD 9, DMom, DDad.
______________....June 20 - 27

The only thing I can add to this is:
SingingMom is aka: Renée traveling with DH and DD 13 :dance3:

I have NO other plans made yet! Yikes! :rolleyes1
I will update when I finally get my act together!!! :cool2:

Ok, Ill try to add mine. I dont know how to do colors and all that pretty stuff like above;)
We are actually driving down from Va Beach, and heading first towards Ft Lauderdale to visit the Parents.....I think 2 nights with the Parents will be just AOK....Kids will be itching to get to Disney, as well as me:banana:

Sunlver(Aka Jackie) Traveling with
DH
DS 12 1/2
DD 7 1/2
DD 2 1/2princess:

Staying at Comfort INN LBV (We are the cheapos in the bunch:laughing: )
June 19-25

June 19th arrival day(driving in from Ft Lauderdale)Universal Studios(We bought those 7 day tickets)evening: Downtown Disney:banana:

June 20: 8:00am Chef Mickey:cool1: then off to the MK

June 21:

June 22:

June 23:

June 24:

June 25: Departure day:sad1:

I have to quickly fill in the other days... I suppose I should check with the kiddos to see wha they want to do. Since we are not staying onsite, we are going to avoid going to the parks that have that extra hour thing in the morning. We are early risers, so we like to get to the parks bright and early.
We have leftover park hoppers, and not sure how many days on on them, I know at least two, possibly three..Have to check on that when we get in town at Downtown Disney.

You sound like me... check out my post...I need to get on the ball...
I see you have a daughter who is 13. My son will be 13 in August. Arent middle school kids just wonderful;)

You sound like me... check out my post...I need to get on the ball...
I see you have a daughter who is 13. My son will be 13 in August. Arent middle school kids just wonderful;)

It's an "interesting age", to say the least! My daughter will be 14 in August. She's an "only child" and has a dry wit, probably being around adults all the time! She's the reason we are returning to Disney after only a year... "this time, Mom - let's just do the things we LOVED last year - and not go CRAZY!" DH is quite happy with THAT plan. (the only one I made so far...:rolleyes1 )
:dance3:

Thanks for your "small" update. Please tell me how to type in the e properly for your name. Thanks! You better get going on your plans!!!! :thumbsup2

yay for you!!!!

I'm in fellow Stalker!

Here's my ADR times if you want to add them in:
June 20- 50's - 6:30pm
June 21- Coral Reef- 5:30pm
June 22- Le Cellier- 6:30pm
June 23- Raglan Road- 7:00pm
June 24- 50's- 6:30pm
Gotcha! :cool1:

Staying at Comfort INN LBV (We are the cheapos in the bunch:laughing: )I have to quickly fill in the other days... I suppose I should check with the kiddos to see wha they want to do. Since we are not staying onsite, we are going to avoid going to the parks that have that extra hour thing in the morning. We are early risers, so we like to get to the parks bright and early.
We have leftover park hoppers, and not sure how many days on on them, I know at least two, possibly three..Have to check on that when we get in town at Downtown Disney.

I can't believe you are staying "off-site". ;) I definitely do not think you're a cheapo. If it fits your budget and you can go to Disney, then YIPPEE for you. :cheer2: I have stayed off-site twice, but for only 1 night each time. I just remember myself feeling :sad1: each time so I just have to save more, go less, just to go to Disney. But I guess the "worst" thing you are doing is going to that other park. What was the name again? Oh yeah....Universal Studios! :snooty:

Thanks for your "small" update. Please tell me how to type in the e properly for your name. Thanks! You better get going on your plans!!!! :thumbsup2

Gotcha! :cool1:

[ [/COLOR]

To make the accent on the e... (only my name is French! lol) you hold down the "alt" key and then type 130 ééé

If it doesn't work for you - don't worry about it! I still answer to Renee WITHOUT the accent mark! :goodvibes

To make the accent on the e... (only my name is French! lol) you hold down the "alt" key and then type 130 ééé

If it doesn't work for you - don't worry about it! I still answer to Renee WITHOUT the accent mark! :goodvibes
I knew it was sort of # with the ALT key but I didn't want to type "a million" numbers before finding it. Thanks so much Renée.

Hey Everyone! We will be at All Star Movies June 16th -24th it will be myself, DH and DD 8 and here is our tentative schedule, I only change it about once a week.

Sat 16th Whispering Canyon Cafe 6:00 p.m.

Sun. 17th We will be at Animal Kingdom with ADR's for Rainforest Cafe at 2:00 p.m. ( I am iffy on this one)

Mon. 18th We will start off the day at Epcot with ADR's at the Princess Breakfast for 8:30 a.m.

Tues. 19th We will start off the day at MGM with ADR's for Sci Fi at 11:30 a.m. (I am thinking of changing that one to Prime Time to try something new, but we love Sci Fi so I am torn)

Wed. 20th We have an apt. at Bibiidbobidi (however you spell it) Botique at 11:00 with ADR's at CRT for 2:00 p.m., so our princess can dine at the castle.

Thurs. 21st Free day for family to chose which park. We have ADR's at Ohana's for 5:40 p.m.

Fri. 22nd ADRs at Coral Reef for 2:00 p.m.

Sat. 23rd ADRs at Crystal Palace for 2:10 p.m.

Sun. 24th Head home :mad: :sad1: (maybe it will not be so bad this year because we are planning on upgrading to annual passes) :yay: So maybe I want get the big let down I usually do when we go home knowing we will be going back several times in the next year. I am already planning a trip to the Pirates and Princess Party in August.

15th-Downtown
16th-Park Fare for breakfast/ seaworld
17th-Primetime for lunch
18th-Chef Mickey's for dinner
19th-Hoop De Doo
20th- Crystal Palace for breakfast and Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner
21st- Pirate Cruise
23rd- Park Fare for Dinner

Hey Everyone! We will be at All Star Movies June 16th -24th it will be myself, DH and DD 8 and here is our tentative schedule, I only change it about once a week.
Welcome kakiegirl to our thread. I've added you & your schedule to the first post. Please let me know when/if you make any changes. Thanks!

15th-Downtown
16th-Park Fare for breakfast/ seaworld
17th-Primetime for lunch
18th-Chef Mickey's for dinner
19th-Hoop De Doo
20th- Crystal Palace for breakfast and Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner
21st- Pirate Cruise
23rd- Park Fare for Dinner
Welcome Mandyto our thread. I've added you & your schedule to the 1st post. Let me know if there are any additions or changes. Thanks!

Welcome Mandyto our thread. I've added you & your schedule to the 1st post. Let me know if there are any additions or changes. Thanks!

Traveling with Mom, Older sister, sister in law and nephew. Poly Concierge Lagoon View. We arrive on the 15th and leave on the 24th.

We will be at Coronado Springs from June 17-23.

17: MK 1900 Park Fare 11:00
18: AK Rain Forest 7:00
19: Epcot Alfredo's 7:00
20: MGM Prime Time 7:00
21: Epcot Chef Mickey's 11:00
22: MK Luau 8:15
23: MK

I dread going home... won't be back to WDW for a few years. I have decided to console myself by planning a Disney cruise for 5/08!:banana:

BCV 2BR and studio June 24-29, VWL 2BR and studio June 29-7/1.

Me, DW, DD, DS, DD, DD Boyfriend, DBIL, DSIL, DS, DS, DD and DD Boyfriend.

Wow, we got quite a lot of the June Disney travelers, dont we?:cool1:

Isnt it funny how excited us adults are?;)

I feel like such the outsider staying offsite, I hope I dont get thrown out of this June Disney club:rotfl:

DH and I are staying at SOG for the last time (he leaves the Navy in July) 6/23-7/2

6/23
Ohanas 9:15pm

6/24-MGM
Kona 8am
TSPP lunch
1900 6pm

6/25-MK
CRT 9:50am
LTT 6pm

6/26 (my b-day!! )-AK
Boma 9:30am
SOA 8pm show

6/27-Epcot
Aker. 10am
G.Grill 6:10pm

6/28-1/2 day @ AK
RCafe (AK) 12pm
Dixie Stampede 6pm show

6/29-1/2day @ MGM
Sci-fi 11:30am
CMB 6pm
CDS 9pm show

6/30-DVC Tour/golfing!!!!
Ohanas 8:30am
ESPN-lunch
CM 9pm

7/1-1/2 day @ MK
The Plaza 12:05pm
HDDR 7:15pm show

Hi all...add me to the list :goodvibes

Swillis: aka (Sunni)

Staying at Fort Wilderness Campgrounds (Cabin)
June 15th-25th.
Traveling with DS11 and DD12 and very best friend Edie!

ADR's
6/15: Hoop De Doo
6/16: Liberty Tree Tavern
6/17: Whispering Canyon Cafe
6/18: Le Cellier
6/19: Still open Likely DTD somewhere
6/20: Chefs De France
6/21: Rest day, NO PLANS
6/22: Hollywood/Vine Fantasmic dinner pkg
6/23: Crystal Palace
6/24: Booked for Alfredo's but plan tp change it. Just don't know what.

These are all dinner, all at 5:30pm except Hoop de Doo that is at 7pm.

Hope to see some of you while we are there. I am going to try to have domething lime green on me everyday, feel free to come and say hello!

Hi,
Staying at ASMu/family suites
6/20-6/27
DH, Me(Sue), DD and her best friend
We are taking our DD after she graduates high school, we will also be taking her best friend. This will be her first time to WDW (not DD her friends).

DH hasn't made any ADRs, I am one him all the time about it:confused3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter