Disdad's mnsshp costume ideas

hardrock01

Mouseketeer
hey everyone,
my son is going as a pirate(original but he loves it) my wife as a princess of some sort not sure which one yet! wondering any cool, novel ,and not so hot costumes y'all recommend for DH's of the world!!
be there oct 25th

Here is our pic from 2 years ago at MNSSHP, DW was dressed as Wendy but wasn't in this pic.
Image1124.jpg

Under the costume I had an MP3 player with speakers playing a clock ticking.

The character meet with Hook and Smee was hilarious. When I started to walk up, Hook freaks out and runs away, and I don't mean 10 feet away, I mean he is gone, headed towards Splash Mountain gone. Smee takes DS and starts getting other guests to take their pictures with him and DS. Hook comes back about 4 minutes later and refuses to come closer until I back off, Smee keeps waving him over but Hook keeps pointing to his hook and pointing at me. By the end of it we probably had 30 or 40 people standing around watching the whole thing.

Under the costume I had and MP3 player with speakers playing a clock ticking.

lmao

That's AWESOME! It must have been hilarious to see Hook fleeing :rotfl2:

We're doing a Heroes & Villains Halloween this year and I'm going as Jafar (try to find a villain with a goatee, you're pretty limited). DW is going as Ursula. I've done the pirate thing a couple of times and, even though it gets a bit old, it's easy to pack and is nice and cool (if you don't do the Captain's coat).

A guaranteed hit would be Mr. Toad, particularly if you hung around the Pooh ride looking for your home ;)

As I mentioned, just make sure whatever you pick is easy to pack and will keep you cool.

I was hoping to go to next year's MNSSHP as a surprise for my Halloween loving wife, and had planned on us dressing as Sleeping Beauty characters. DD would be Aurora, DW would be Maleficent, I was going to be one of Maleficent's goons. Long grey shirt with a belt, a collander on my head, and a rubber pig nose.

Another idea I had was to dress up as the Magic Mirror from Snow White. Green face paint and a gold painted cardboard frame would have been all it took. Maybe some black clothes.

TL

I was wondering this same thing as the DD will be going as Cinderella as she has an appointment at the BBB that day. Thought it would be fun for the DW and I to do something as well. Also need cool, as it will still be in Sept, and I'm not a small man.

Here is our pic from 2 years ago at MNSSHP, DW was dressed as Wendy but wasn't in this pic.
Image1124.jpg

Under the costume I had an MP3 player with speakers playing a clock ticking.

The character meet with Hook and Smee was hilarious. When I started to walk up, Hook freaks out and runs away, and I don't mean 10 feet away, I mean he is gone, headed towards Splash Mountain gone. Smee takes DS and starts getting other guests to take their pictures with him and DS. Hook comes back about 4 minutes later and refuses to come closer until I back off, Smee keeps waving him over but Hook keeps pointing to his hook and pointing at me. By the end of it we probably had 30 or 40 people standing around watching the whole thing.

Under the costume I had and MP3 player with speakers playing a clock ticking.

Hilarious!

That woulda been an AWESOME youtube moment.

figured it out, going full geek, got an official star trek shirt and black pants, should be easy enough, and stay cool. Hope to see y'all out there!!
hardrock01

I ended up chickening out on the costume and regretted it almost immediately. if I had it to do over again, I'd definitely go all out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter