DisDad NBA Fantasy Thread

AirGoofy

DIS Dad#341
Anyone up for NBA Fantasy basketball? I have never done one before, but am willing to give it a try. Let me know if you're interested. I'll be commish and set it up unless someone else already has.

Anyone up for NBA Fantasy basketball? I have never done one before, but am willing to give it a try. Let me know if you're interested. I'll be commish and set it up unless someone else already has.

I will give it a try.

I will give it a try.

Not much of an NBA fan, but I usually participate in a fantasy league. Gives me something to do between football and baseball season. I'd be in.

The Chris Paul spectacle has left a sour taste with a lot of people. Still, I think it would be fun to try NBA fantasy and see what it's like. I think I have spent more time following the NFL with fantasy (against DW's wishes), so I hope we can get enough to run a league.

I'd be willing to give it a go.

Glad to have you. I think we are up to 7 and can probably catch a few more. I'll build it on yahoo and send everyone the info. We'll need to draft before Christmas Day.

Got it! I'm not sure if I'll participate in the live draft or not though... not that Wenesday isn't necessarily a good night for it, but we've got so much going on with Christmas coming up and that might be one of the few free nights we have for DW, DS and I to be at home. We'll see, but I'll set some pre draft picks. I only follow the NBA close enough to get myself in trouble anyway.

Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady are still 2 of the best players in the league aren't they? :lmao::rotfl2:

Got it! I'm not sure if I'll participate in the live draft or not though... not that Wenesday isn't necessarily a good night for it, but we've got so much going on with Christmas coming up and that might be one of the few free nights we have for DW, DS and I to be at home. We'll see, but I'll set some pre draft picks. I only follow the NBA close enough to get myself in trouble anyway.

Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady are still 2 of the best players in the league aren't they? :lmao::rotfl2:

I think Magic Johnson is making a comeback.

I am fine to change the draft. I just want to do it before the first game.

Fantasy ownage.

A great start to the season. It is still early, so now is the time to trade if anyone is really unhappy with their team. For me, I really wanted James, but he wasn't available. I passed on Kobe even though I know he will put up great stats as I am just not a Kobe fan.

I like to follow teams, so I tended to draft multiple players on same teams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter