DIscovery Magic Tour

isyt

DIS Veteran
Has anyone done this tour in DL? I have done the one in DW and it was great!! We meet Peter Pan and go on a ride!! Who do you meet up with in DL ? Is it the same storyline as DW? Thanks for the info!!!!!

We did this for the first time in March and it was the big hit of our trip and we did lots of character meals on that trip as well. I've never been to WDW so I don't know if it's the same storyline as DL. We got to meet Peter Pan, Wendy, Snow White, Mary Poppins, the Penguin from Mary Poppins, Jessie & Woody and of course Mickey Mouse. The only attraction we got to ride was the carousel, the raft to Tom Sawyer's island, Tom Sawyer's island and the train.

We did this a few years ago when our children were younger and it was delightful! They really enjoyed the hunt and the interaction with the characters. If you decide to do the tour be sure to bring your camera and autograph books. This is a tour where you can let youself go and be a kid again if you like....skipping or hopping through the park with your fellow treasure hunters....a great family experience.

Do you have an age recommendation for this? My girls are 3 and I don't know if it would be appropriate, but I want to go!

twinsmom2 said:
Do you have an age recommendation for this? My girls are 3 and I don't know if it would be appropriate, but I want to go!

I would say that you need to wait a couple of years before taking your girls. We went when my youngest was 5 (oldest was 7) and had a fantastic time!! There is a lot of action and walking. There were a couple of toddlers who started the tour but did not finish it! I highly recommend this tour. We had a lot of character interaction, imaginative play (how often do you get to commandeer a raft to look for treasure), lunch and ending with a visit with Mickey in his house!

I am a huge Mary Poppin fan so the highlight of the trip for me was the carousel ride with Bert and Mary! I still get giddy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter