discovery magic package worthwhile?

sleepydoc

Earning My Ears
Just saw mention of the new discovery magic package on the Dreams Unlimited site. I've always been uncertain of the value of such packages-with 2 small kids (3&5) we would never utilize some of the offerings. This new package seems interesting and maybe worthwhile (especially given the number of "wishes" you receive with it, which can be used for meals). Has anyone used this package? Is it worth the money??Thanks

Sorry I can't help you on this one. We've used the Resort Magic in the past and it worked out fine with small kids. Just bumping this up for you.

Jill

I had Resort magic last time. But I am considering the Discovery package seriously because it is not that much more in cost and you can get lunch or dinner with it. I have a family of five so meals are a big expense. We usually have breakfast in the room (cereal or muffins). We either have a big lunch or a big dinner.
Also MDH loved the mouse boats. With Resort Magic, you can only rent the mouse boats once. With Discovery, he could ride them every day!
Then there is the spa treatment that I would love to get.
My son wanted to go fishing last time and we didn't get to do it. It wasn't included in our package either. Discovery has this as a magic wish also.
Over all, my family would use many of the features of the Discovery package.
Have a great time!!!

Sheri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter