Discovery cove

skinnylinny

Earning My Ears
Hi, never done this before so excuse my letter text! We have booked our holls in October for 3 weeks and are staying in The Disney All Star Movies we last went in 2000. We enjoyed it so much that we want to stay in same place and same room if poss, instead of Virgin we have opted for Airtours going into Sanford Airport with no car hire just transfers, can anyone tell me if I've done the right thing as I have paid the extra and got the upgrade on flights as my husband is nearly 6foot. Does it take very long to get through airport and also how long wait for transfer? One other question, both my girls on 10 and other 14 want to go to Discovery Cove I have been reading how good every one thinks it is, but would it be best for Hubby and me to do it as well, or is there enough to do if hubby decides not to do? also should we book it before we go if so how do I go about it, are you there all day? sorry for all the questions, I'm sure I will get better and not drone on so much, I await in anticipation :wave: :earsgirl:

Reading the messages on this board will help you.

Yes, it's worth going for the entire family.
Yes, it's all day, you get there at 08:30am, and it goes until 5pm.
Most leave around 3pm.
Yes, you book in advance on their site.
www.discoverycove.com
You need to book a couple months in advance because they sell out. Register on the web site, pretend you are going to book a reservation, and a calendar will appear. You can stop at this point and come back later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter