Discovery Cove

chowells

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done the "trainer for the day" package or the "dolphin lovers family overnight sleepover" at Discovery Cove? Planning our 2003 trip, any information would be great.

I haven't done these, but my daughter did a "Camp SeaWorld" 4 day course a couple of years ago. If you have a child thinking of going into this field as a proffession , IMHO, the longer course at SW offers a better "all round" education and insight into the life of someone working in this field. The courses are NOT CHEAP but do include food and lodging for those involved.

You can get information on the educational programs at http://www.seaworld.org.

Sorry not that specific trainer thing but have been to DC & loved it very much !
Watch out though cos the Dolphin [ salt ] water seems very cold at first till u get used to it , but the thrown in lunch was AMAZING !

Kev:bounce:

I saw some of the TFAD programme in May and the people doing the 'training' looked well into it. You do get a very full day for your money and, if you really do have the desire for a more personal experience and more animal encounters, I think you will get a lot out of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter