Discovery Cove Price Deals for May '22?

NorthshoreTigerFan

Mouseketeer
Ok, shame on me for not booking DC for the last week of May during the Blue Friday promotion, but we were planning on doing the Grand Canyon with another family. But plans have changed and we are now doing DC, SW, AQ and BG the last week of may.

DC changes the prices almost at random and right now they are currently at the "low level." I can get DC and the 3 other parks for $259 on May 26th. The premium drink package isn't a big deal to us at all, so we are looking for the lowest price. Do ya'll think DC may do another sale, or should I go ahead & book the tickets for $259?

What do y'all think?

Thanks!

I would go ahead and book - it is refundable up to 30 days out so you can cancel & rebook if a better price comes along.

If you haven't already booked, also check Undercover Tourist. Sometimes you are able to save a few dollars there over the direct pricing. Just be sure to verify their cancelation policy first.

We got a special for end of March and tickets were around $225 for the same package. Great deal for all the parks and includes parking. You can't go wrong!

Just got an e-mail today that DC is offering 20% off dolphin swim packages, 10% off no-swim packages. Time to double check prices for your dates!

Yep, got the same email. It looks like DC increased the rates up to rack rates before applying the discount. The current discounted rate is $20 higher than what I got it for. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!!!

Yep, got the same email. It looks like DC increased the rates up to rack rates before applying the discount. The current discounted rate is $20 higher than what I got it for. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!!!
Where are you monitoring? Going to the site or are you on the email list? Im looking for end of
May.

I get the emails and I occasionally check the website directly just in case they do something without sending out a blast email.

Got a little excited after receiving email notification about free premium drink packages so checked pricing. The price for when we are going is $50 higher than what I originally paid, so I would do better to purchase the drink package if I want it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter