DISCOVERY COVE Limited Time Offer: Complimentary Dolphin Swim Upgrade

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
COMPLIMENTARY DOLPHIN SWIM UPGRADE
HURRY, THIS OFFER ENDS ON OCTOBER 29!

Book a Dolphin Swim package for only a Day Resort price. Prices below reflect the discount.

Book though: October 29, 2018
Valid Discovery Cove visitation dates: Oct 8– Dec 24 2018

https://discoverycove.com/orlando/special-offers/free-dolphin-swim/

dolphin-kiss-boy_1900x450.ashx

Good deal if you will be around at those dates.

I know. Don't have a trip then but ..... tempted.

We did it in December once and it was great, the cooler air makes it so easy to go in and out of the colder water. We've done it about 6 times and our winter one was the best.

Yeah, we have done it before, but I am now full time wheelchair user so it is out for me, but still like to see other people enjoy it.

Ohhhhhhhhh I missed that, I'd gladly plan a trip around a $99 day at DC.

It was just on Wednesdays, but we were fine moving around our plans! It wasn't real busy that day. I guess with all that is going on in October- Food & Wine, MNSSHP and Halloween Horror Nights- they need promotions to fill up the park. Hope they do this again next fall!!

It was just on Wednesdays, but we were fine moving around our plans! It wasn't real busy that day. I guess with all that is going on in October- Food & Wine, MNSSHP and Halloween Horror Nights- they need promotions to fill up the park. Hope they do this again next fall!!

I see you can still get it for Oct 31st ...... SO TEMPTING.
Making note on my 2019 calendar to check for Oct deals. Thanks :thumbsup2

OP lol i see i didn’t scroll down far enough before I re-posted this deal. Interesting I didn’t receive email until yesterday. Did get the AP right before Sept/Oct trip, almost bit but already a full trip & couldn’t work it in darn it.

Thank you! I think it's going to be a lot of fun (I also booked the Animal Trek tour, which I am really looking forward to, as I LOVE birds)

Oh! I’d love to hear all about this when you return!! We had such fun feeding the birds at the aviary!:)

For the procrastinators :flower1:

Extended to 11/5

Missed this deal? You're in for a treat!

For a limited time, book a Dolphin Swim at Discovery Cove for the same price as a Day Resort. Offer extended through November 5. Starting at $159 per person

Yup, we got this deal too. Not sure if our whole party will do the dolphin swim, we've done it before several times, but it's free so whatever each decides is fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts