Discovery cove discounts?

sln88

WDW 10/22/05 Wonder 10/27/05!
I've been lucky the last two times we went and got a discount for DC. I think we paid $99

I'm going in Sept to visit my daughter and would love to go again

Right now, prices are 169/149(fr)

I've seen mention of a AAA discount but can't tell what that is without a AAA membership number

Does anyone know what that would bring the prices to? I'd be willing to get a membership if it's worth it. How many tickets can you get on a membership?

Just an fyi about AAA, as I explored all this last year as an AAA member. If you buy from DC directly, you have the chance to change your date once at no charge. If you buy from third parties like AAA, you don't get that guarantee. I would have saved about $12-15/tic - can't remember exact number buying through AAA. But as much as I love saving money, I thought the date change option was worth more. Sure enough, we did end up changing the date the day of - it was raining and we were able to switch to another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter