Discover the Magic Tour

joanne1968

Mouseketeer
I just rang up to see if this would be available on 6th April as I saw it is not on every day, and I was told it was showing as being over by then, does this sound correct, I know it is too early for me to book but I was really looking forward to this, are any of the other tours suitable for one adult one 5 year old?

Joanne

Oh no. Say it ain't so. We called a couple weeks back for the week of March 31 or April 2, and they said it only books 30 days in advanced. I guess we'll call again to see if it's still running.

What's Discover the Magic Tour? I was curious to know of any 50th tours going on and wanted to see about taking one before the celebrations end.

I don't know how to do links but if you do a search there is a good link to another site that reviews this fabulously, you go on a scavenger hunt after finding a book and have to return it to its owner, on the way you meet certain characters and do some rides, sounds lame when I explain it, but it sounded magical on the link, don't know if someone else can throw some pixie dust on this thread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter