Discout Question?

Laura's Dad

DIS Veteran
We have used disney discount codes ever since we have been going to WDW (about 7 years) with great success. We have stayed several times at Dixie Landings, Port Orleans, and the Beach Club. My question is this: Does Disney codes work on nightly stays at the "Home away from Home" resorts. We are thinking about a trip to the Beach Club and wonder if it would be cheaper to stay at a one-bedroom villa at the Beach Club Villas or at two seperate rooms at the Beach Club. If Disney discounted the Beach Club Villas, it seems that this would be the way to go. any help would be appreciated.

Have you checked mousesavers.com. THey have lots of info about savings there.

Why don't you look at the DVC rent/trade board? You can rent points from a DVC member to stay at Beach club Villas. I'm sure that you will find a better deal than going thru Cro.

I recently went to the www.disneyworld web site and was able to get a quote for $1675 for a 5 night stay with their summer special rates. This works out to $335 per night for a one bedroom villa, which is a $100 a night savings over the rack rate price. We will be going a year from now (sigh) and hope to get a similar deal at the Beach Club Villas. I check mousesavers.com daily and will know the day the codes come out. I am already pumped, and I have over a year to go.:( :D :rolleyes: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter