discounts?

ilovefh

Is it Disney time yet?
I was wondering if anyone knew if they had a CM discount on custom weddings. Also, if they dont, it would be cheaper to book rooms for my guests using my discount rather than the discounted rates they offer. Does anyone know if I can book a wedding package without the rooms and tickets for m guests?

Thanks!!

Elena

You and your guests can book rooms and tickets on your own using the best discounts that you can find. You will have a minimum number of room nights that must be booked at Disney hotels if you choose a custom wedding. For our wedding the minimum was 25 nights. They will offer you a room block if you want to offer your guests a reduced rate. We just set ours up and blocked all of our room at ASMo - the rate was $84/night after tax, we were allowed to block up to 50 room nights total. If your guests choose to book on their own, you just need to get their confirmation numbers and give them to your event manager so that they can credit the nights towards your minimum. It is not mandatory that you purchase park tickets, but they will send your guests a list of reduced rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter