Discounts on Virgin Flights ??

Beejayjay

Do unto others as they would do unto you... then r
I'm going over to Orlando towards the end of September, and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any way to get, or any agents who do discounted flights with Virgin. I'm a great fan of Virgin and always fly to the states with them.

It seems I've missed out on recent reductions on PE upgrades, but I'd still like to get the PE Seats if I can as I'm taking my mum as a treat and would like to pamper her, but funds are an issue.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated ! :teeth:

:jester:

I suppose you could try Virgin Travelstore or Expedia, as sometimes they lower their fares when it is a late deal.

BTW We got a late flight deal of £260.00 pp rate flying Virgin, through Expedia in March '01, so it's not impossible.

Hi
You could try virgin website
the mega deals have been extended to the 13 august 2002, I know when I looked at my PE flights for 12.2002, the price quoted was £400 less for the four of us than I paid a month ago. You can get a quote on line under special deals

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter