Discounts on ABD for 2007

MariaTia2

Mouseketeer
Not sure if you guys have heard about some discounts on ABD trips for 2007:

If you are a WDW Passholder, you may save 15% on Adventures - but I know it does exclude the Viva Italia trip (our trip)

Also, during the month of January, if you book with AAA, you can save 10% on your total Adventure and this one does include the Viva Italia trip.

Now, we booked with AAA in December, so I am calling in the morning to see if I can apply this new discount! Also, you get a memory book for your Adventure when booking with AAA

Does anyone know about any discounts with your Disney Visa Card? I am hoping for some sort of incentive - like the 0% financing they offer with WDW trips.

I am glad to see some more discounts being offered on these vacations!

:cool1:

ABD is offering a 15% discount for Annual Passholders on new Adventures booked prior to February 28, 2007.

This does NOT include the Viva Italia, Southwest Splendors, Quest for the West or Spirit of America Adventures. These Adventures are not eligible for the promotion

The AP discount does not cover previously booked Adventues and canceling a previously booked Adventure results in loss of your deposit.

There is a small discount offered by Disney Visa and Chase Visa. These are short term discounts and the amount varies by Adventure. Again, this is only on new bookings.

Kevin

Another thing to consider is if you got in on the early booking discount, you not only would lose your deposit, but also your early booking price. For example on my London/Paris trip, I saved $500 by booking early. That in itself is more than 10% saved.

I received a flyer with my DVC annual dues offering a 15% discount on select trips. Does anyone know which trips are excluded?

The Viva Italia, Southwest Splendors, Quest for the West and Spirit of America Adventures are not included in the promotion.

Kevin

Hi, Does anyone know if you have to already be a WDW passholder? I thought that we could buy the annual passes now and get the discount on a new booking of the London/Paris trip? I was thinking it might be worth becoming a passholder for this discount, since we are planning on the London/Paris trip in June and visiting WDW sometime this year too.

The London / Paris Adventure is one of the Adventures that is not included in the Annual Passholder or DVC member discount promotion.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter