Discounts for May 2021??

zacharyt25

Polynesian Resort Enthusiast
Hi everyone! Question: I just saw that discounts were released last month for Jan-April 2021. Seems like such a deal! I have a trip booked for 7 days at the Riviera in May- do you think they will release discounts for that month as well, or is summer usually a no go? I was looking forward to applying a discount to our already booked stay but now I’m not sure if I should move our trip up a month or keep it as it is, knowing discounts for May should be announced soon. Any advice appreciated!

I would put money on there being May discounts. Especially now more than ever as Disney needs/wants to fill rooms and demand is muted. Disney still owns a lot of Riv so cash reservations are abundant.

The discount patterns are all screwy this year, but I’m guessing May+ will come out in Jan. Granted nothing with Disney resorts/discounts is a given, but I wouldn’t stress too much.

I would put money on there being May discounts. Especially now more than ever as Disney needs/wants to fill rooms and demand is muted. Disney still owns a lot of Riv so cash reservations are abundant.

The discount patterns are all screwy this year, but I’m guessing May+ will come out in Jan. Granted nothing with Disney resorts/discounts is a given, but I wouldn’t stress too much.
So you think there will be a discount for end of October/ early November and if so I’m thinking maybe discounts will come out March 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter