Discounts during July 4th week?

bookcrazy

Earning My Ears
We have APs due to the recent B1G1 year free promotion on the APs. We want to go back during the summer when the parks are open late and there are fireworks.

We thought the 4th of July would be perfect. I just called and the lady I spoke to said there were no discounts available during this time (fan club, entertainment rate, ap rate, etc). Has anyone gotten a discounted rate during this time frame. Any secrets? Am I too late?

Thank you,
Lisa

The discount rates aren't out yet they are meant to be out late november:jester:

I'm glad I didn't miss them. I will be prepared then for the end of this month. Thank you for answering.

Lisa

Since it's a business resort, the Renaissance across the street from Sea World (SWF) cuts rates July 4th weekend. An idea would be for you to visit DC/SWF over the weekend, then switch to a USF hotel and see if they have reduced rates during the week after the holiday.

Last year I was booked at the HRH for July2-5 at the rack rate of $229. I had booked it in Sept I keep calling back approx once a month asking about AP, Fan Club and Ent Rates and they never came. However, on one call, in March, the woman on the phone said there were none of those discounts available, but she did have a promotion going on today to get the HRH for $169. So she changed it for me.

There also was available $110 rate for std room at RP for those same dates--I believe that was an ENT rate. We just had decided to stay at HRH.

So YES, last yr there were discounts for the 4th of July!!! Keep trying!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter