Discounted One Day Passes to Magic Kingdom??

robandleigh

Earning My Ears
First of all, I want to know if any one day passes are offered to the Magic Kingdom.

Secondly, I want to know of anywhere I can get a discounted one day pass to the Magic Kingdom.

Planning a trip for early June; any information is appreciated. Thank you!

You can try the Wal-Mart near Disney. I believe it is on 192 (?). They have a travel agency that sells one day tickets and will accept Wal-Mar gift certificates. Sometimes you can buy gift certificates at less than face value on-line (i.e. a $50.00 GC for $40.00). I believe you have to purchase the tickets in person at the Wal-Mart Travel Agency.

Someone out there may even have the number handy for you to call or may have better info on the location.

I don't know of anyplace that discounts 1 day passes, but I just found an interesting little tidbit on mousesavers.com.

If you are staying for 2-3 days and don't want to buy the multi-day pass (I think the min on those is 4 days) you can get a discount on subsequent day's passes.
Here's what it says....

Buy your fist day's pass at the regular price. Either at the same time or before the end of the day, show the one-day pass at the ticket window and buy your second day's ticket for $5 off. If you need a third day, you get a $10 discount!
Note: with these passes you can only go to one park per day. No park hopping.

Hope this helps!

Can the 2nd and 3rd day single tickets be used at another park, or do you have to go back to the same park?

From what I understand, the 2nd & 3rd day tickets do not have to be for the same park. The only restriction is that they are one day/one park passes....no park hopping.

I haven't tried this yet, but we are going in July and only staying for a couple of days. We're going to give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter