Discounted gift card web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: I ordered $525 gift card for $447 on October 17th. Got the email today (11/4) and used it for payment on my trip. Today was the 12th business day.

I just placed an order through google pay for 2 DGC’s. I’ll update you all once I receive the gift cards to let you know how long it took (and if I had any issues).

*** ************.COM!!!!!!! ***
I am devastated to have to post my experience. I have a big ABD trip coming up and initially purchased one order of 2 $540 gift cards. They arrived 2 days later, and I used them with no problems. I then order another set of 2 but for $525 each. Again, no problem.
So feeling like this place is legit, I submitted 12 more orders...2 for $525 in each order. I received some of them electronically last night. They were in all kinds of dollar amounts, but the guy told me in the email that they would all add up to what I ordered. Some were $625, $550 (kind of), $947.09, $700. As I transferred them to physical gift cards I have, I found that 2 cards were completely blank/invalid and 4 of them had $475 instead of $550. I emailed them back and was told they would look into it today. At the end of the day I got an email that they'll have to look at it all tomorrow. I was starting to feel nervous and figured I better start paying for my trip with the gift cards (on the Dreams Unlimited site), and noticed in the actual Disney Gift Card website where I consolidated and manage the cards, that now they all have either a zero balance or are showing as invalid. 24 hours later. I called Disney directly and since it's late in the day there are no supervisors to speak with. I was told that a hold has been placed on all of these cards, and they can see the original dollar amount from yesterday but it seems the amounts are no longer there. One of the reps I talked to mentioned that if the cards have been stolen -which is why a hold would be put on them rendering them unusable- I need to call back tomorrow. I have to wait until 10am eastern time to get more answers, and I'll reach back out.
~~~~
UPDATE:
So, some of the gift cards I purchased had in fact been purchased originally with a stolen credit card and sold to the ************.com who did not know this when they sold them to me. It was a super frustrating experience, but I will say that the guy I worked with at ************.com made it right in the end. He was constantly checking in with me and although the gift cards he replaced the bad ones with were in weird dollar amounts, they all added up. He even called the Disney Gift Card cast member I was working with at one point to see if he could help.
One thing I learned is that because I moved the e-gift cards to physical cards that I had control of, when the bad cards got entered into my account, ALL cards in my account were frozen by Disney-even the non-fraudulent ones. When I got the replacement cards, I just used the e-gift card #s to pay for our ABD trip, I did not transfer them to my physical cards.

Now that all of it is said and done, I think I will probably order from them again because I was impressed with how this mess was taken care of. They handled it like any legitimate business would.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
*** PLEASE BEWARD OF ************.COM!!!!!!! ***
I am devastated to have to post my experience. I have a big ABD trip coming up and initially purchased one order of 2 $540 gift cards. They arrived 2 days later, and I used them with no problems. I then order another set of 2 but for $525 each. Again, no problem.
So feeling like this place is legit, I submitted 12 more orders...2 for $525 in each order. I received some of them electronically last night. They were in all kinds of dollar amounts, but the guy told me in the email that they would all add up to what I ordered. Some were $625, $550 (kind of), $947.09, $700. As I transferred them to physical gift cards I have, I found that 2 cards were completely blank/invalid and 4 of them had $475 instead of $550. I emailed them back and was told they would look into it today. At the end of the day I got an email that they'll have to look at it all tomorrow. I was starting to feel nervous and figured I better start paying for my trip with the gift cards (on the Dreams Unlimited site), and noticed in the actual Disney Gift Card website where I consolidated and manage the cards, that now they all have either a zero balance or are showing as invalid. 24 hours later. I called Disney directly and since it's late in the day there are no supervisors to speak with. I was told that a hold has been placed on all of these cards, and they can see the original dollar amount from yesterday but it seems the amounts are no longer there. One of the reps I talked to mentioned that if the cards have been stolen -which is why a hold would be put on them rendering them unusable- I need to call back tomorrow. I have to wait until 10am eastern time to get more answers, and I'll reach back out. In the meantime, please DO NOT BUY GIFT CARDS HERE!!
Thank you for this post. I have been thinking about it this week and this post secured my decision NOT to use this site. Thanks and I hope it works out for you.

*** PLEASE BEWARD OF ************.COM!!!!!!! ***
So feeling like this place is legit, I submitted 12 more orders...2 for $525 in each order. I received some of them electronically last night. They were in all kinds of dollar amounts, but the guy told me in the email that they would all add up to what I ordered. Some were $625, $550 (kind of), $947.09, $700. As I transferred them to physical gift cards I have, I found that 2 cards were completely blank/invalid and 4 of them had $475 instead of $550. I emailed them back and was told they would look into it today. At the end of the day I got an email that they'll have to look at it all tomorrow. I was starting to feel nervous and figured I better start paying for my trip with the gift cards (on the Dreams Unlimited site), and noticed in the actual Disney Gift Card website where I consolidated and manage the cards, that now they all have either a zero balance or are showing as invalid. 24 hours later. I called Disney directly and since it's late in the day there are no supervisors to speak with. I was told that a hold has been placed on all of these cards, and they can see the original dollar amount from yesterday but it seems the amounts are no longer there. One of the reps I talked to mentioned that if the cards have been stolen -which is why a hold would be put on them rendering them unusable- I need to call back tomorrow. I have to wait until 10am eastern time to get more answers, and I'll reach back out. In the meantime, please DO NOT BUY GIFT CARDS HERE!!
That's an awful thing to happen. Did you get the Norton Guarantee from them for each order? I'm curious to see if it actually means anything in a situation like this.

Last edited:
That's an awful thing to happen. Did you get the Norton Guarantee from them for each order? I'm curious to see if it actually means anything in a situation like this.
I did get the Norton guarantee, yes. I have not yet reached out to them because the ************ guy is working to correct the situation. He even called Disney gift card line per my request and per the Disney gift card rep's suggestion. Unfortunately I have to wait until the end of next week to see if they actually rectify the situation. I will post again if/when we get this resolved or if we have to reach out to Norton.

I am looking to buy at least $75-100 in "Happy" gift cards. What is the best deal currently?

Last edited:
I just made a purchase, I really hope it is not a scam, as I couldn't use credit card, I just used google pay. wish me luck,
Ok, so I have not made the purchase yet, it wants me to send money to gcdealpay1500@gmail.com , is this legit? Now I am worried... hmmm
Have you received your gift cards yet? It looks like you ordered yours a couple of days before me. They said 7-12 BD and tomorrow will be the 12th BD for me, I plan on reaching out to them tomorrow AM if I don’t receive them today. Was just curious if you’ve gotten yours yet! 😁

I did get the Norton guarantee, yes. I have not yet reached out to them because the ************ guy is working to correct the situation. He even called Disney gift card line per my request and per the Disney gift card rep's suggestion. Unfortunately I have to wait until the end of next week to see if they actually rectify the situation. I will post again if/when we get this resolved or if we have to reach out to Norton.
Did you ever get this resolved?

I am perplexed at how they can offer these deals without there being some illegal actions somewhere. It doesn't have to be stolen gift cards it could be money laundering or something else.

If Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Sam's and Target are not offering anywhere near 20% and there is no hoops you need to jump through something is up. Not to mention someone at those big brands would have let it slip they make 20-25% on gift cards and you would see Black Friday deals with them giving them away at cost likely to draw in people.

I did get the Norton guarantee, in fact, I ordered them in so many separate orders so that i was never ordering more than $1000 at a time, just so I could have the Norton guarantee. Thankfully, I never had to use it, but that would have been my next step.

I am perplexed at how they can offer these deals without there being some illegal actions somewhere. It doesn't have to be stolen gift cards it could be money laundering or something else.

If Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Sam's and Target are not offering anywhere near 20% and there is no hoops you need to jump through something is up. Not to mention someone at those big brands would have let it slip they make 20-25% on gift cards and you would see Black Friday deals with them giving them away at cost likely to draw in people.
Seems like they are typically buying cards that people received as gifts and don't want, so they sell them at a % of the face value. Others seem to be cards that were partially used and then sold for a % of the remaining face value. That's why some of the cards I received were super weird dollar amounts. However, it seems that some opportunistic people are paying for the cards with a stolen credit card and then selling them at 50% of the face value. The cards I bought were 15% off, I never actually found any for 20% or 25% off.

So feeling like this place is legit, I submitted 12 more orders...2 for $525 in each order. I received some of them electronically last night. They were in all kinds of dollar amounts, but the guy told me in the email that they would all add up to what I ordered. Some were $625, $550 (kind of), $947.09, $700. As I transferred them to physical gift cards I have, I found that 2 cards were completely blank/invalid and 4 of them had $475 instead of $550. I emailed them back and was told they would look into it today. At the end of the day I got an email that they'll have to look at it all tomorrow. I was starting to feel nervous and figured I better start paying for my trip with the gift cards (on the Dreams Unlimited site), and noticed in the actual Disney Gift Card website where I consolidated and manage the cards, that now they all have either a zero balance or are showing as invalid. 24 hours later. I called Disney directly and since it's late in the day there are no supervisors to speak with. I was told that a hold has been placed on all of these cards, and they can see the original dollar amount from yesterday but it seems the amounts are no longer there. One of the reps I talked to mentioned that if the cards have been stolen -which is why a hold would be put on them rendering them unusable- I need to call back tomorrow. I have to wait until 10am eastern time to get more answers, and I'll reach back out.
~~~~
UPDATE:
So, some of the gift cards I purchased had in fact been purchased originally with a stolen credit card and sold to the ************.com who did not know this when they sold them to me. It was a super frustrating experience, but I will say that the guy I worked with at ************.com made it right in the end. He was constantly checking in with me and although the gift cards he replaced the bad ones with were in weird dollar amounts, they all added up. He even called the Disney Gift Card cast member I was working with at one point to see if he could help.
One thing I learned is that because I moved the e-gift cards to physical cards that I had control of, when the bad cards got entered into my account, ALL cards in my account were frozen by Disney-even the non-fraudulent ones. When I got the replacement cards, I just used the e-gift card #s to pay for our ABD trip, I did not transfer them to my physical cards.

Now that all of it is said and done, I think I will probably order from them again because I was impressed with how this mess was taken care of. They handled it like any legitimate business would.

I hope this helps!
I am so relieved they made it right for you! I ordered 2 right before your original post and got nervous after reading your story. I’m on BD 12 and still waiting to receive mine... hoping they come today!

Seems like they are typically buying cards that people received as gifts and don't want

I don't see how it would have the volume to account for someone buying over $12k in discounted cards.

Sorry I see this in my line of work from time to time. People are illegally securing product and because its a digital product people pay extremely reduced prices and think its a legal product. You will notice most gift card selling sites will be out of stock fairly often on popular brands especially Disney if they have even 10% off.

I wanted to update you all, I bought two discount GC from the gift card deal site on 05Nov. Yesterday I contacted them as it was the 12th BD and I still had not received them. I requested a refund because my trip is rapidly approaching and I wanted to order my tickets today. They were happy to offer me a refund, but asked if I would mind waiting 24-48 more hours, which I agreed. I received both GC's this morning (13th BD) and was able to use them to purchase my park tickets with no issues.:jumping1: Happy with my purchase! The only thing I would do differently is order them earlier in advance of my next trip.

Ordered one card from ************ today. I paid with Zelle since I have it set up already, but now I’m nervous because I didn’t use the name they told me to for the transfer. I contacted them and mentioned that I used the suggested name Zelle gave rather than the person the note said to use. The money already left my account, so I’m not sure what to do if it ends up being a problem. I do suspect the name I enter in my “contacts” really doesn’t matter.

Anyway, will update once I receive the number in a week or two.

Edit: Received an email about 3 hours after placing the order that they received my payment. So that part at least I know worked!

Last edited:
~~~~
UPDATE:

I hope this helps!
Thank you for this post because I just found out my payment was reversed by Disney. I used the ************ $525 and combined with others to make a $850 payment. Disney reversed all $850 without notifying me and I am waiting to talk to them to find out the details. I contacted ************ by chat and they said they would email me. Did they speak to you or just correspond in writing? I am very anxious that I will lose the $447 I paid.

Update: I ordered $525 gift card for $447 on October 17th. Got the email today (11/4) and used it for payment on my trip. Today was the 12th business day.
UPDATE
Disney reversed this payment on November 22 - about 18 days later. I am following up with Disney and ************ but have to wait on both of them to get back with me. Anxious about this. Hoping to report back with good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!