Discounted gift card web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading this thread I just placed an order. They said 12 business days and I could follow up using chat. After I ordered I checked BBB and saw there were 5 reviews giving it an F rating but a different site says it is trusted. Now I am anxious. Fingers crossed. I'll update when I get it.

Last edited:
I also ordered 2 $525 cards for $447 each today. I used Apple pay with my debit card. I'll report back when I receive the cards.

Another update on gift card deal dotcom:

I ordered the $525 Disney gift card on Oct 6 and used my debit card to pay with Google Pay. I received the gift card on Oct 14. I promptly transferred the full value to a Disney card I physically hold.

After reading this thread I just placed an order. They said 12 business days and I could follow up using chat. After I ordered I checked BBB and saw there were 5 reviews giving it an F rating but a different site says it is trusted. Now I am anxious. Fingers crossed. I'll update when I get it.
I placed an order on Oct 13. Nothing yet. Chatted with them yesterday and they said "I would request you to please wait for some time as you may receive the Giftcard maximum by end of the day." I used Apple Pay.

Received about 45 minutes ago. I have been trying to transfer to my main card on disney gift card website, but keep getting errors. I checked the balance of the new card and that is correct but not able to transfer it. Not sure why.

Did you ever receive your cards?

Not yet, but I haven’t expected them yet. When I ordered the gift cards, I believe the “lead time” was 10-12 business day. Which today is only the 9th business day. If I don’t see then by the middle of next week I’ll message them.

Thanks so much! Oh the things we do for a disney discount! I keep waiting for BJS to have sale that is 7%

Received about 45 minutes ago. I have been trying to transfer to my main card on disney gift card website, but keep getting errors. I checked the balance of the new card and that is correct but not able to transfer it. Not sure why.

Does your main card already have money on it? They will only allow a card to have $1000 on it and you can't do partial transfers.

For example...
If the Card A has $600 on it and Card B has $675 on it, you can't combine them. It won't take the "overage" ($275 in the example) and keep it on Card B while the rest went on to Card A. You can add other cards that have smaller dollar amounts to put up to $1000 on a card, but can't go over.

Does your main card already have money on it? They will only allow a card to have $1000 on it and you can't do partial transfers.

For example...
If the Card A has $600 on it and Card B has $675 on it, you can't combine them. It won't take the "overage" ($275 in the example) and keep it on Card B while the rest went on to Card A. You can add other cards that have smaller dollar amounts to put up to $1000 on a card, but can't go over.
My "old" gift card has a zero balance. For some reason it wont let me transfer the new card funds, but when I check the new card's balance is says $525.

I'm going to take a shot at it. I'll drain the value of the gift card immediately to one that I physically control. If it's successful, I'll buy more.
You bought your card a long time ago. Once you transferred, any issues?

I just made a purchase, I really hope it is not a scam, as I couldn't use credit card, I just used google pay. wish me luck,
Ok, so I have not made the purchase yet, it wants me to send money to gcdealpay1500@gmail.com , is this legit? Now I am worried... hmmm

Last edited:
Any luck yet?

FYI: I just received both of the $525 gift cards I ordered on 10/17. Took exactly 12 business days. Verified both amounts are correct using the balance checker.

I used Applepay via my debit card.

I placed an order on Oct 13. Nothing yet. Chatted with them yesterday and they said "I would request you to please wait for some time as you may receive the Giftcard maximum by end of the day." I used Apple Pay.
I got my email today. I transferred it to another gift card and then applied payment to Disney. Everything went through. Today was the 12th business day. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!