Discounted gift card web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have $525 for $420 available again right now. Only Apple Pay, Google Pay, Zelle, and Skrill payment options.

Just bought one using Google Pay last weekend...followed the instructions and it went fine...
Now just patiently waiting for it to arrive...I know it said 7-10 days...
:surfweb:

Hoping to get mine before we leave on our cruise at the end of this week!

When did you place your order? I have found that I receive mine on the 7th business day. My first order came within a few days, but I think they are more overwhelmed now and my last 3 orders have been 7 business days.

When did you place your order? I have found that I receive mine on the 7th business day. My first order came within a few days, but I think they are more overwhelmed now and my last 3 orders have been 7 business days.
It was on the 16. So I should have it very soon! Thanks for the information!

Thanks for the info! I just bought one today using Zelle. Will ping when it arrives!

I promised to report back so here I am. I purchased a $525 card from Gift Card Deal on 8/28, received the order yesterday, 9/16. I believe they're now running a 12 business day (M-F) turnaround (not sure how their business model works). I transferred the card balance immediately to another gift card I have on my account and no issues. Thanks for heads-up OP!

This may seem strange - but did anyone purchase a gift card of $675 from a gift card site, use at shop Disney in early Sept, have ~$153 left and find it’s now invalid? I recently had a e-gift card of that amount stolen online and was able to work with Disney to lock the card but not recoup the funds.

If this sounds like you please contact me directly as you and I are probably both out of $$ and would like to see what information is available to hopefully recover some of the money.

This may seem strange - but did anyone purchase a gift card of $675 from a gift card site, use at shop Disney in early Sept, have ~$153 left and find it’s now invalid? I recently had a e-gift card of that amount stolen online and was able to work with Disney to lock the card but not recoup the funds.

If this sounds like you please contact me directly as you and I are probably both out of $$ and would like to see what information is available to hopefully recover some of the money.
If you reported it stolen to Disney (and gave them the gc number) they probably froze it on the account of whoever has it - unless they already spent it of course. It does not matter if they transferred it to a different card, Disney can track it. I had that happen once and got my $$ back. Because of my ordeal (and what you are going through) I do not buy gc's that seem too good to be true - especially if I won't spend them right away.

It also happened on a non Disney card a few years ago - got a Victoria's Secret gc for the holidays, it was bought directly at a VS store, all I did was check the balance (on their site!) and less than an hour later the funds where gone. I called and they could see the gc being used to buy another gc, they froze that card and gave me a new card.

Long story short (too late ;)) good luck! Hope you get your $$ back.

Has any one ordered from ************ recently (~last 2 weeks)? Is the turn around time still increased?

The $525 Disney GC is available again for $ 447.

My experience is, yes, it’s still taking a while.

I ordered 3 weeks ago. On business day 13, I hadn’t gotten my g.c. Contacted customer service via their web chat, and it was in my inbox within the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!