Discounted gift card web sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My status does say processing and has a note about how to make a payment through Apple Pay, the same instructions as when you first make the order. I did email them after making a payment to confirm they received it and they replied back the next day confriming.

Notes say:
Please go to your messages on your apple device and send a apple payment to apple id [email address]. Put in the email where you would put in the phone number on the phone. Please include your order number along with your payment.
We will alternatively send a payment request as soon as we can also if you don’t send the payment.
If you need help setting up apple pay visit this link.

Thank you. Mine shows the same thing. I was just curious as when my order changed from "on hold" to "processing", the message did not change. I guess I was expecting it to maybe show a potential receive by date or something similar.

Thank you. Mine shows the same thing. I was just curious as when my order changed from "on hold" to "processing", the message did not change. I guess I was expecting it to maybe show a potential receive by date or something similar.
I got the gift card tonight and entered it into disneygiftcard.com, transferred the balance to a e-gift card I purchased from Raise, and then paid down my balance for my upcoming trip with it. I had no problems and might do it again for the rest of the balance!

I got the gift card tonight and entered it into disneygiftcard.com, transferred the balance to a e-gift card I purchased from Raise, and then paid down my balance for my upcoming trip with it. I had no problems and might do it again for the rest of the balance!

Amac89, What day did you order? I ordered on 7/16 and mine hasn’t come through yet.

Amac89, What day did you order? I ordered on 7/16 and mine hasn’t come through yet.
I ordered around 12 AM on 7/16. Based on other data points in this thread yours should probably come in sometime today or tomorrow.

I just took the plunge and tried this out. Fingers crossed it works as smoothly for me as others.

For those of you that ordered, did you have to submit your order first and then make the payment separately through Google Pay (or amazon pay, apple pay). I thought that was a little weird...

I just took the plunge and tried this out. Fingers crossed it works as smoothly for me as others.

For those of you that ordered, did you have to submit your order first and then make the payment separately through Google Pay (or amazon pay, apple pay). I thought that was a little weird...

Yeah, I had to order first and then paid through Apple Pay.

I just ordered one too, will update when I receive it. They have a Facebook page also with good feedback.

I did mine as well. Had to contact google pay to make it go through via live chat. Kinda nervous since I had to use my debit card.

So why did you transfer the balance? Just wondering if I need to do the same or should I just use it to add to my reservation outright. TIA!

One more question for those who used Google Pay, I contacted Google Pay to approve the payment but it's still shows an estimated delivery of 7/31/19. Is this normal?

I was told by Google Pay that ************ would receive the payment within 1 day so I'm wondering why the delivery date is so late. The $420 is showing as pending under my bank account.

So why did you transfer the balance? Just wondering if I need to do the same or should I just use it to add to my reservation outright. TIA!
I just did it incase part of the payment gets refunded for any reason like a discount. I’d rather have it come back to a card that only I have the information for. I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary but I’m just being cautious.

I just did it incase part of the payment gets refunded for any reason like a discount. I’d rather have it come back to a card that only I have the information for. I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary but I’m just being cautious.
Makes total sense. Thank you

Looking at the Skrill option, trying to find a way to pay with a CC, Skrill website says you can load the account with a credit card, 2.9% fee to load the account and then there is a 1.9% transaction fee. Too scared to try it that way, I just don't want to use my debit card. Good deal for people who will though.

I just placed an order via Apple Pay and my e-mail said it’s on hold until payment has been received. This is the 1st time using Apple Pay....is there anything else I need to do?

I just placed an order via Apple Pay and my e-mail said it’s on hold until payment has been received. This is the 1st time using Apple Pay....is there anything else I need to do?
Nope, my order went to processing the next day. I’m not sure what their business hours are but they’ll probably update it soon. If they haven’t by Monday night I’d probably email them.

I received an e-mail this morning with further Apple Pay instructions and sent in my payment. Fingers crossed that it goes though. We are Surprising our two kids with a few days at WDW during a trip to see some family in Clearwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!